Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best GTA Alternatives?

Credits
So, it has been years already since we're waiting for GTA VI to release. By the time it comes, we can play some games that are closest to GTA.
I recently came across 'Sleeping Dogs' & 'Yakuza 0' while doing the research so without wasting any time I download SD and started playing it. I kinda like it.

Do you have any such games in your mind?

Advertisement Placeholder
Sleeping Dogs is actually the successor to True Crime: Street of LA, which was sort of a GTA clone back in the day. They released two True Crime games, Streets of LA, and Streets of NY. Sleeping Dogs was going to be the new True Crime game, but it got changed to Sleeping Dogs after I think it moved to a different team.

You also have the Saints Row franchise, which is similar in tone to the older GTA titles. As well, you have the Watch Dogs games, especially Watch Dogs 2. There's probably more that I am forgetting about, but those are some good options to check out.

Well, in my experience, similar games that I have played, I could say that they are the Watch dogs games both 1 and 2, the getaway which was a game for PS2, the yakuza games, or also known as Ryu ga gotoku or like a dragon, and finally the Driver games, except the 1, that you could not get out of your vehicle.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds