Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best Google AdSense Alternatives?

WhiteHouse

Captain Junkie
Credits
The best alternative to AdSense is the Amazon affiliate program and the Alibaba affiliate program but I think the Amazon affiliate program is the largest online store conversion which will exceed your expectations.
Earning regularly and earning commissions on Amazon is very possible. All you need is a good, no highly competitive niche, a website with inventive content, use pages to toggle SEO on and off, and you're on your way to success.

This are my opinions though, what are yours?

Advertisement Placeholder
The best alternative to AdSense is the Amazon affiliate program and the Alibaba affiliate program but I think the Amazon affiliate program is the largest online store conversion which will exceed your expectations.
Earning regularly and earning commissions on Amazon is very possible. All you need is a good, no highly competitive niche, a website with inventive content, use pages to toggle SEO on and off, and you're on your way to success.

For me media.net and admaven are best alternative,which offer banner ads.

Why am I just hearing about this can you tell me More
Media.net is second biggest ad company after adsense. It completly makes bilions of impressions and milion clicks yearly. Their average rate per click isnt high as adsense - there is 0.2-0.3$ per click from top tier.
Admaven is also big company with over 100 million impressions yearly.
Both can earn you over $50 per thousand clicks

From my own end, Amazon's affiliate programs pays way too low compared to its counterparts. Maybe a good AdSense alternative would be adsmarvel.

Media.net is second biggest ad company after adsense. It completly makes bilions of impressions and milion clicks yearly. Their average rate per click isnt high as adsense - there is 0.2-0.3$ per click from top tier.
Ooh,I'll definitely give it a try

In my opinion, Amazon associates should be replaced with shareasell or even Admarven, but the likes of clickbank offers higher commission rates even up to 50% which can't be compared with Amazon affiliate commission.

The best alternative for Adsense is infolink. The platform is trying all to meet up with the the requirements for the approval. Although Google Adsense is second to none when it comes to the assurance of releasing the rewards but infolink is doing fine as well.

Conclusion. As you can see, there are manyGoogle AdSense alternatives to choose from. However, AdSense remains one of the best, if not, the best ad network available. It's able to fill more ad space, offer higher CPMs, and produce better results than most other ad networks.

Yea, I agree with you. Amazon is the best alternative. Only that their method of payment is quite difficult. A payment could take weeks to come except you are a resident of USA where you can provide your bank details.

Best Google AdSense Alternatives
  • Media.net.
  • PropellerAds.
  • Amazon Native Shopping Ads.
  • Adversal.
  • Sovrn //Commerce (Formerly VigLink)
  • Skimlinks.
  • Monumetric.
  • InfoLinks.

You need to try for yourself to see whether the ad network is best for you or not. Someone is earning well from a certain ad network doe snot mean you will also earn well.

It is true that it is not only AdSense that can be used to monetize a site. As you have said, you can use amazon affiliate maketting scheme, you can be paid to make posts for people, you can even sell your own products.

I have made use of this Amazon affiliate program and I can confirm to you that it is a very good affiliate program because it has all the products that you can ever think about the world. For the fact that it is the largest online store in the world makes it more popular than any other program and it'll be easy for people to click on your affiliate links to such a store.

I don't know which is the best alternative to AdSense but I think Revcontent is good as per my research. They seems to be quite flexible in terms of policies and rates would generally be better. However, self experience will be the best thing to do.

I don't know which is the best alternative to AdSense but I think Revcontent is good as per my research. They seems to be quite flexible in terms of policies and rates would generally be better. However, self experience will be the best thing to do.
I agree with you that that is the best but however I don't really have much idea about the alternative adsense of Google in terms of making research.

I have read in another forum about Infolinks that it is a good provider of ads. From what I remember this site was using Infolinks before. I just don't know if it is still using it until now.

The best Google AdSense alternatives is to sell ones personal products and services. You can design a banner and advertise it on your blog and you will even make money than using Google AdSense

Amazon Associate program or the amazon affiliate program is one of the best adsense alternatives but earning via Amazon is very difficult, you visitor's on your website not only have to click the products you have shared but also end up buying.

Amazon Associate program or the amazon affiliate program is one of the best adsense alternatives but earning via Amazon is very difficult, you visitor's on your website not only have to click the products you have shared but also end up buying.
Yes I agree with you that's one of the best of the adsense alternative as I'm around most times it is very difficult.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds