Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best Google AdSense Alternatives?

You might want to try out site like Media. Net but it is very important to note that the ending on ad networks can also vary between people so you should choose the one that works best for you.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not into this affiliate program online here and there or the other. I know that affiliate marketing isn't my thing so maybe people who are into it can tell the express difference in the opportunity in both platforms google or Amazon and the likes

I think the best Google AdSense alternatives is just to sell ones products to audience on the website. That is why it's very Important to work in a niche that one has products to sell on like creams and all that

Amazon associate is very good alternative because I actually have an account but I haven't really been serious with it. Media net is also very good.

I have heard some good comments about Alibaba, though I don't make use of any of them but based on the comments I guess it would be a good one to use as well.

I don't believe that the best alternative to google adsense Is all the affiliate marketing programs you just mentioned. What about those people who are not into such type of programs, would they now force themselves into it because you think they're the best for you?

The very best option for AdSense is actually info link. The system is actually attempting all of to meet the the demands for the authorization. Although Google AdSense is actually incomparable when it concerns the guarantee of launching the benefits however info link is actually performing great also.

Mediavine is one of the best alternative to Google adsense on the internet. do you have higher cost per multiple impression than any other display advert website on the internet.

Even though I don't have site to monetize at the moment, I am really impressed reading about Google AdSense alternative. I just hope they don't have very strict rules and regulations just like Google AdSense platform. And I hope they are available to all countries and payment method accepted widely instead of only PayPal.

MetroOpoinion is also one I got to know about but it require some sort of investment that's why I never bought the idea of giving a try.

Conclusion. As you can see, there are manyGoogle AdSense alternatives to choose from. However, AdSense remains one of the best, if not, the best ad network available. It's able to fill more ad space, offer higher CPMs, and produce better results than most other ad networks.

If you want to make a bit of extra income from your blog, you might try placing advertisements on your site. To do this, you’ll need an advertising network, which is a service that connects online advertisers with website publishers.

During your search for an ad network, you’ve likely come across Google AdSense. It’s the most popular pay-per-click (PPC) program on the web, used
Media.net is the most popular 1:1 AdSense alternative on this list as it’s the contextual ad product from Yahoo/Bing. It will serve up relevant ads based on the content on each page of your site, including both text and display ads

Last edited:
I agree with you on that Amazon affiliate program. I knew of a guy who was driving traffic to his affiliate products by writing articles on his site. He never thought of Google AdSense for once and he made lots of profits more than he could with AdSense.

From my own end, Amazon's affiliate programs pays way too low compared to its counterparts. Maybe a good AdSense alternative would be adsmarvel.
Over the years Amazon affiliate program used to be very well but recently it has already produced the way it actually helps people to make money through their affiliate marketing program.

Yea, I agree with you. Amazon is the best alternative. Only that their method of payment is quite difficult. A payment could take weeks to come except you are a resident of USA where you can provide your bank details.
For people who were able to get into Amazon affiliate marketing program 10 or 20 years ago are the ones that really enjoy being on the program because as of now it is nothing to write home about.

Affiliate marketing is probably one of the best alternative to Google adsense. I always advise people to start blogs you don't want to become successful in affiliate marketing . You can even monetize your blog with Google adsense and affiliate marketing simultaneously.

The best alternative to AdSense is the Amazon affiliate program and the Alibaba affiliate program but I think the Amazon affiliate program is the largest online store conversion which will exceed your expectations.
Earning regularly and earning commissions on Amazon is very possible. All you need is a good, no highly competitive niche, a website with inventive content, use pages to toggle SEO on and off, and you're on your way to success.

This are my opinions though, what are yours?
Seriously to be frank, I don't really know how google AdSense is and how is work, I'll much appreciate it if you give me a concise explaination on how it is, thank you.

Seriously to be frank, I don't really know how google AdSense is and how is work, I'll much appreciate it if you give me a concise explaination on how it is, thank you.
It is through Google adsense that you make money as a blogger or a YouTuber. it is an ad platform that allows advertisers to place their ads on your YouTube channel or blog and when there are clicks you will make money from it. You can use YouTube to search concise explanation of how it works.

It is through Google adsense that you make money as a blogger or a YouTuber. it is an ad platform that allows advertisers to place their ads on your YouTube channel or blog and when there are clicks you will make money from it. You can use YouTube to search concise explanation of how it works.
That's interesting, making money by clicking ads, one thing I've noticed this day's is that there are lots of ways that one can use to earn a decent amount of money online.

That's interesting, making money by clicking ads, one thing I've noticed this day's is that there are lots of ways that one can use to earn a decent amount of money online.
it is not the person that click the ads that makes the money instead the website owner makes the money whenever you click any ad. That is one of the ways bloggers use to make money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds