Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Best Gig marketplace?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
What gig site (e.g. fiverr) do you like the most and why?

I personally love SEOClerks.com. They're absolutely fantastic! They allow you to set your own prices without being limited to set amounts (like $5 on fiverr). They also have regular contests. They offer good protection for buyers and sellers alike.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I like both SEO clerks and fiverr. On fiverr I like the diversity of the gigs. On SEOclerks you can get much better services for lesser amount compared to fiverr sometimes!

I like both SEO clerks and fiverr. On fiverr I like the diversity of the gigs. On SEOclerks you can get much better services for lesser amount compared to fiverr sometimes!

This has always been the case. Everytime I order from Fiverr I get a hiccup or something goes wrong with the seller. But recently while I started using SEOClerks, nothing has ever gone wrong and everything seems so cool and great! :)

I've just started using SEO Clerks, Im enjoying it so far, I'm trying to get level 2 to introduce the prices I want. I like the fact they work on upgrading their site, offering more than Fiverr. Though I do sell on both I can't really complain about either.

SEOClerks focuses on SEO alone, and its not like all the gigs cost $5. The prices shall vary depending on the gigs, and that's better than Fiverr, where they try to sell all crap for $5 in the name of SEO gigs. Also they have freebies, better support, contest, and lots of other amazing features Fiverr wouldn't dream of.

Mine has to be SEOClerks. I love how you can sell what you have to offer for a price that suits you without being restricted to the $5 price mark and also one thing that annoys me is that you have to have such a big image before you can submit your gig which can be annoying if you have a specific image already and you are unable to use it because it is not big enough.

I signed up with SEOclerks, but have not taken any gigs, yet. I keep hearing good things about the site, but am a little bothered by the contest angle. Some websites start out with occasional contests and slowly move toward "paying" providers with contest entries. Basically, they slowly stop paying the providers.

When using a jobs site, I do not want the site's owners coming up with cute ideas to "motivate" the freelancers. I want them advertising for new, higher paying gigs!

SEOClerks is decent even though I've been scammed before (Only a couple bucks). Really, I think fiverr is still running a pretty nice Gig marketplace if you're a buyer.

For me, SEOClerks.com is the best freelance site. Here I earn extra income by selling Articles, Tweets, Twitter followers, Facebook likes, high PR links, SEO report, blog comments, Article reviews, and Backlinks. SEOClerks all the way!!!

I think I've seen iHaze using Jordan's site SEOAccountant.

Maybe iHaze can vouch for it?

Well in terms of activity, it is currently slow but that would be because Jordan is still doing stuff with it as far as I believe. :p

It seems a little inactive in terms of new gigs at the moment. However it's well designed and I am sure it could take off with some effort.

He is getting a few things polished up on the site before he begins promoting as far as I am aware. I don't wanna say what I know he is doing incase Jordan would hit me. :p

I think I've seen iHaze using Jordan's site SEOAccountant.

Maybe iHaze can vouch for it?
Well in terms of activity, it is currently slow but that would be because Jordan is still doing stuff with it as far as I believe. :p

It seems a little inactive in terms of new gigs at the moment. However it's well designed and I am sure it could take off with some effort.

He is getting a few things polished up on the site before he begins promoting as far as I am aware. I don't wanna say what I know he is doing incase Jordan would hit me. :p

Hey Guys. Glad to see this is being talked about :p
As it stands I do not have any intent on marketing a half finished site. I am waiting for shady to finish the theme on SEOA which he has been working on. There is still lots to do, and I already added a couple features my self.

When everything is done I have over a $1,000 marketing campaign in place for it. This will hopefully get it off the ground with new users coming daily.

My favorite one is Fiverr, I actually made more money on Fiverr than on any other site.

My 2nd favorite site is Seoclerks. I also like Peopleperhour.

My experience was never good with Fiverr, most of the seo gigs I ordered were completely lack of quality or crap. I highly prefer SEOClerks over Fiverr because 5$ in SEO world won't get you ANYWHERE. People nowadays still think they will rank "make money online" with few Fiverr gigs.

I'll take SEOclerks over Fiverr any day. As a buyer or as a seller. Why?

1. Gigs on SEOclerks have more quality than on Fiverr
2. SEOclerks covers Paypal fees, has more withdrawal options like Western Union, Payza, Pioneer Card and more.
3. SEOclerks have much better staff.
4. Affiliate for life. Earn 10% of any purchase the people you send them for life. I've already referred about 20 members who purchase often. This is completely passive income for me.

Thanks!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds