Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best alternative for Paypal?

PayPal is like a market leader, amongst the numerous pay platforms available. But now there a lot of them, including payooner and chipper app. One can also use a crypto currency wallet to make and recieve payments for trade.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are numerous alternatives to PayPal. Skill, payoneer, payeer, etc are some of the best alternatives for PayPal. I make use of skrill most times because it offers more payment and withdrawal accounts in one skrill account.

If you are having trouble in using paypal, the best alternative is Payoneer. It is easy and reliable. But in my case, Paypal is good and I have no complain about it.
[automerge]1611224047[/automerge]
If you are having trouble in using paypal, the best alternative is Payoneer. It is easy and reliable. But in my case, Paypal is good and I have no complain about it.

I used PayPal quite heavily back in the day, but today I don't even think I have an active account still! Much prefer just having a bank account for online stuff and an associated debit card I can enter online to buy stuff. I've also ran a few Ltd. companies to open business accounts for various projects etc.

If you're looking for eMoney vendors though, a new startup called Revolut looks quite interesting: https://www.revolut.com/

Paypal for a few years and I think we can all agree that it's fees are quite high
You are right paypal has a high transaction fee and there is a risk that your account will be frozen at any time and you will be asked for additional documents. This is uncomfortable for me. In my opinion paypal's alternative is payeer. payeer has cryptocurrency support and has a small mini exchange

You are right paypal has a high transaction fee and there is a risk that your account will be frozen at any time and you will be asked for additional documents. This is uncomfortable for me. In my opinion paypal's alternative is payeer. payeer has cryptocurrency support and has a small mini exchange
High transaction fee and lower exchange rate are my main concerns. But good thing, I haven't personally experience getting my account frozen nor was asked to giving documents other than my ID for verification purposes and hopefully it won't ever happen.

Have you visited 2checkout.com and payza.com? Anyway, if you are based in Nigeria, try online naira.com or interswitch.com or etranzact.com or quickteller.com. You can also visit banks like zenith bank for such payment processing services on your website provided your business is legit and registered.

I've been using Paypal for a few years and I think we can all agree that it's fees are quite high. Although I haven't really made a transaction lately, so I'm not sure if it has changed. Do you have any suggestions on any alternatives?
I'm not sure what you say is entirely true. I have also been using PayPal since 2017 and I haven't seen anything wrong with their fees or charges for any transactions carried out using your account. The most important thing is for the transaction to be processed within minutes and no story to follow up.

You can accept payments from all over the world. I’d advise you try out payeer or luno. But the problem is ,these two are not acceptable in all fields. Meanwhile, there are loads of option for freelancers to get there money whenever they work online.

I'm not sure what you say is entirely true. I have also been using PayPal since 2017 and I haven't seen anything wrong with their fees or charges for any transactions carried out using your account. The most important thing is for the transaction to be processed within minutes and no story to follow up.
One thing I like with paypal is their fast and secured transaction, but like I said, along with many other members, their fees are really high. I also think that their competitor has a higher exchange rate, like payoneer. That's why some are looking for alternatives. Truthfully, I'm most comfortable using paypal but I'm starting to wonder if I can save more using other processor.

One thing I like with paypal is their fast and secured transaction, but like I said, along with many other members, their fees are really high. I also think that their competitor has a higher exchange rate, like payoneer. That's why some are looking for alternatives. Truthfully, I'm most comfortable using paypal but I'm starting to wonder if I can save more using other processor.
I seriously think that they are all the same thing in one way or another. I can remember when I was using only Western Union, they had their own charges too which looked like it's bigger than what PayPal charged. I have been hearing about Skirll but I don't think it's better than PayPal.

I doubt of there is any payment gateway that can withstand PayPal online presently all over the world. This might not be the in some restricted countries like Nigeria. If you ask a Nigerian such question they will surely give other alternative because of the restrictions placed by PayPal. I would have prefer payoneer to every other payment gateway but due to their little popularity.

I doubt of there is any payment gateway that can withstand PayPal online presently all over the world. This might not be the in some restricted countries like Nigeria. If you ask a Nigerian such question they will surely give other alternative because of the restrictions placed by PayPal. I would have prefer payoneer to every other payment gateway but due to their little popularity.
It's not only in Nigeria that PayPal services are limited and it sucks for most of the people who could have been doing one business or another using PayPal but it's been cut off from them for security reasons according to PayPal support.

Payoneer and Transferwise are two alternatives to the paypal. I think stripe is also coming out. But we don't know how much powerful it is for the cryptocurrency and other money transfers. But we are going to see how that works out. I

Freelancers often side to Payoneer, but how about dealing with a local bank? is that not an option?

The best alternative to PayPal is payoneer and it accepts both dollar pounds and euros. On the other hand PayPal was bound from use in Nigeria so apparently, we were left with no other choice than to sign up for payoneer

The best alternative to PayPal still remains Payoneer, I think it is still the best way to receive money online because it has a high naira dollar rate unlike PayPal which has a low rate. It is faster too.

as much as I like paypal I still think is transaction fees are exorbitant so I will suggest you use skrill or nettler in your transaction but if it is not a Fiat transaction then the best alternative is for you to use is crypto currency.

Another popular PayPal alternative is Google Pay.

This service is a quick, easy way to pay with cards saved to your Google account on websites, in apps, and in-store. Simply connect to your account your credit and debit card payment information, and enjoy easier, more convenient payments, wherever you are.

Google Pay helps companies to streamline the user payment process.

I would prefer a site like bizdustry that pays and has a lot of security for your deposit and it's safe. Bizdustry can help transfer your earning in luno that help security of your crypto currency in naira.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds