Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best alternative for Paypal?

They are numerous payment platforms only that PayPal has really proven it self more efficient than the rest, but in the absence of PayPal, I think stripe we go
I think stripe is also coming out. But we don't know how much powerful it is for the cryptocurrency and other money transfers. But we are going to see how that works out. I think paypal too would soon feel the competition about the payment gateway soon

Advertisement Placeholder
Stripe is one of the most popular PayPal alternatives, particularly for online businesses.

This payment solution believes payment problems are “rooted in code, not finance” and they consider themselves a “developers first” business.

For this reason, the service is easy to integrate and customize using their simple API. And it’s no surprise that many large digital business tools like Shopify have fantastic Stripe integrations

There are several options within that space. Skrill, payoneer and several other ones that connect direcrly to your bank like stripe, worldremit. Stripe has been making some global acquisitions and partnerships in recent times.

I've been using Paypal for a few years and I think we can all agree that it's fees are quite high. Although I haven't really made a transaction lately, so I'm not sure if it has changed. Do you have any suggestions on any alternatives?
Paypal Is not allowed in Pakistan, but you said its price is high, so I will suggest you to create account on payoneer, it has low transaction fees and user friendly interface, that is more secure and reliable.

Their are many alternative to paypal, payeer, Cryptocurrency, skrill, payoneer, perfect money etc. But majority of online stores, and freelance sites prefer using PayPal to pay it's members based on the buyer protection services.

There are a couple options for PayPal like payoneer, transfer wise, skrill,airtm and more. The only problem is that I rarely find job websites that pay out using some of these payment options thereby sticking to paypal though I don't like the 5$ USD card withdraw charge.

There wide range of PayPal alternative out there, but they are not as popular as PayPal. Here are some of notable ones:

PerfectMoney: PerfectMoney is payment gateway which is very common among currency exchange platform.

Skrill: Skrill is another popular payment gateway which is common among the freelance sites as mode of paying and receiving funds.

Paystack: this is a payment gateway which is common among small scale businesses.

The alternatives of PayPal will depend on what you want the service for. For now, the best alternatives I know are Skrill and Payoneer especially for online writers.
If you are in Africa you can try paystack and flutterwave.

Paypal Is not allowed in Pakistan, but you said its price is high, so I will suggest you to create account on payoneer, it has low transaction fees and user friendly interface, that is more secure and reliable.
I might consider that. The only reason why I didn't made an account there before was because i can't link it on Gcash, which is what I used to link on my Paypal, so I could trasfer my money. But now I've heard that I can now link Payoneer to Gcash.

I've been using Paypal for a few years and I think we can all agree that it's fees are quite high. Although I haven't really made a transaction lately, so I'm not sure if it has changed. Do you have any suggestions on any alternatives?
PayPal has been around a long time and it is one of the most widely used payment system internationally. A nice alternative too is payeer, payoneer, perfect money, Skrill etc but the most recognized is PayPal.
[automerge]1609591837[/automerge]
PayPal has been around a long time and it is one of the most widely used payment system internationally. A nice alternative too is payeer, payoneer, perfect money, Skrill etc but the most recognized is PayPal.

Skrill is one of the well-known alternatives to PayPal. And it has a low transaction cost, almost 2℅ difference. Payoneer, payeer, stripe are also popular electronic commerce companies that could serve as alternative to PayPal.

Payeer is for me the most decent alternative you can use, but the issue is that it's not officially accepted as a payment method in lot of websites, such online stores and online services, pretty much the same for the other alternatives

Payeer is a great payment gateway that is accepted in the whole world, there are no restrictions, their charges are so low. Payeer is way better than PayPal to me, PayPal only just have the brand and the popularity working for them right now, aside this, PayPal is not the best.

There are many platforms that perform the same functions as that of PayPal. Among are payoneer, if you are in Nigeria, you can link your payoneer with kuda. There are also worldremit and transferwise.

PayPal is my best way of sending and receiving money that I'm being using, and I did not have any issue with it and the only alternative I know and that I also use is Bitcoin. I do not know other, although payeer was introduced to me by friend but I do not yet try it.

Crypto withdrawal can be the best alternative for PayPal account withdrawal because crypto withdrawal is instant and you can just sell it to the company you are storing the crypto with and they will buy and pay you instantly,to me I rather need to be paid in crypto than to be paid in PayPal because there's a lot of limitation to PayPal account widrawal in my community and town, it depends on what do you want to use it for.

To be frank, I am annoyed by the fees charged to my earnings whenever I would receive a payout. I think it is 5% of the amount that is deducted so I can imagine the revenue of Paypal from small people like me who earns $10 or $20 in remittances for my online work. However, Paypal is the only payment method that is most trusted and all of the sites that I work on pay in Paypal (although some sites also pay in Bitcoins and other payment methods).

To be frank, I am annoyed by the fees charged to my earnings whenever I would receive a payout. I think it is 5% of the amount that is deducted so I can imagine the revenue of Paypal from small people like me who earns $10 or $20 in remittances for my online work. However, Paypal is the only payment method that is most trusted and all of the sites that I work on pay in Paypal (although some sites also pay in Bitcoins and other payment methods).
That's my primary issue from them as well. They charged us so much even with small amounts. Imagine withdrawing $2, then they will charge us a few cents, we'll get almost nothing from our hard earned money. That's why I'm trying to withdraw at a higher amount, because I believe I could save fees.

Paypal was very famous in early and now it's also used worldwide but now there are number of it's alternatives. Google pay, stripe and payoneer are also the best alternatives transfer wise.

I have been seeing this thread many times. PayPal is good but I think bitcoin wallet is best or any cryptocurrency wallet is the best. Reason being that you money has the tendency to increase. Skrill is also good

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds