Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being Clean - Are you clean?

Advertisement Placeholder
Having a clean environment is definitely a must for everyone. It not only helps you physically, it helps you mentally too. Living in a cluttered space can really affect your mental health and if it's too cluttered can cause damage to your house or you could get hurt getting around your house too.

I live in a semi-clean, organized atmosphere around the house. I'm a pretty organized person myself so I keep my belongings nice and tidy. We have three dogs in the house, so if we don't sweep/vacuum often enough there will be dog fur everywhere. I sleep on the couch instead of my room because I find our couch pretty comfy and I don't deal with as much congestion on the couch as I did on my bed, so I generally find myself in the living room and dining room the most, which are connected. I'm not like my brother though, he's more of a deep cleaner and keeps surfaces, dishes, and the bathroom spotless. I'm more of an organized type and if I can visualize a mess, I clean it up.

My car, on the other hand, it's filthy on the inside and out. I haven't really had the money to go get a car wash and vacuum and sometimes I feel like it's just pointless because it gets dirty so fast and the back seat is essentially the dog's transportation for when we take them to the vet, so it's covered in fur. Once I get a little more money on my hands I'll probably take it to the car wash to get the exterior washed and at least vacuum the front seat area. I think the back seat area is pretty hopeless to clean.

I'm a mixture lol. I grew up in 2 different households. One being completely messy and cluttered, the other where things were picked up each day and cleaned. I think with that mixture I just struggled for a long time. When I lived on my own I kept a very clean home - mostly because it was just me. When I live with someone else, it doesn't help because I have to deal with their habits as well.

I'm trying to create systems that will help us create less messes and stay on top of it though. I need at least one clean space because otherwise it's overwhelming for me. As long as the living room is pretty clean I'm content, but I'm now working to fix the bedroom. We had so many wedding gift boxes and etc still in there because we have not had the time to take care of things because it's always one thing after another. I've been trying to spend this summer cleaning. I spent last week doing it, and will be spending this upcoming week a bit to do it as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds