Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being an Estate manager and also an agent

Being an estate manager and estate agent is not really a difficult thing to do if you have the time and energy to combined the two job responsibilities together without issues. When you work as estate manager you manage and maintain many houses in your company while as an agent you help people to secure the houses you managed.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not see any thing wrong with this path at all. You can be very well both and it would even help you to attract clients at all fonts and be able to work well with them.

Being a real estate agent and manager is very lucrative venture. This is the reason most people venture into them. Another reason is also experience.

Since you are already an agent,you are in the terrian already,But you can decide to attatch yourself with an experience manager to get proper on the field experience or getting into some crash course to enhance your knowledge.Then you can begin from there.

Well it's possible to be a real estate manager and at the same time real estate agent but you have to effective in both of them,try to convince your customer.

Well this task is not an easy task but I see this as a very good idea, you have to be hardworking and also you need more strategy for you to be able to handle such task, you can also employ a professional to be helping you out.
This are two qualities that one can utilise one can be an estate manager and also a real estate agent with is he or she will be able to make more money and gain for himself for handling to task.

Well it makes sense but it won't be easy to do because a manager would be in charge of taking care of the property while and agents moves to make a sale, it is not impossible to be both tho it could just be difficult

Since you are an agent already, try speak with the property owners that you can help them manage their properties effectively. Convince them more, use the right techniques and strategies to buy your clients over. With this , you can get two or more properties to manage for a start.

I believe one can be real estate manager and also can become real estate agent because there is nothing wrong to become real estate agent and real estate manager.

Actually been both is possible you can a government agent at the same time work for your self as a manager .You just need to keep things secretive and have a working strategy.

There is no law that stops you from being an agent and also a real estate manager. Being an agent would give you the expected experience needed to be a manager. I have a friend that works as an agent for a real estate organization and is also a manager of his own, he has some properties he manages as well.

The strategies most real estate agents use now is to be an estate Agent and also an estate manager managing several properties for their clients. In this way the Agent is not just an ordinary agent but also an estate manager.
This is what I want to do but unfortunately I don't know how to go about it as i am only an agent now.
Please bizdustrians give me advice on how to go about this.
The step in becoming an estate manager might be a bit long, reason being that real estate manager are under reputated companies and you have to work that from your agent role.

The step in becoming an estate manager might be a bit long, reason being that real estate manager are under reputated companies and you have to work that from your agent role.
I know for a fact that you cannot become an estate manager without first being an estate agent who has proven is onion in the estate business so I wouldn't deny the fact that becoming a real estate manager is quite difficult.

I know for a fact that you cannot become an estate manager without first being an estate agent who has proven is onion in the estate business so I wouldn't deny the fact that becoming a real estate manager is quite difficult.
OK... Since you know that, your aim as an estate agent will now be to become an estate manager by building a good reputation and best for your customers.

OK... Since you know that, your aim as an estate agent will now be to become an estate manager by building a good reputation and best for your customers.
Thank you for this advice that you have made and I hope to be able to build a good reputation for myself as an estate agent that is preparing to become an estate manager.

Well this task is not an easy task but I see this as a very good idea, you have to be hardworking and also you need more strategy for you to be able to handle such task, you can also employ a professional to be helping you out.
Most people can be an estate manager and also an agent this however is multitasking and it will also help that individual to create more income and profit for himself.

I think the best thing to do is to look for people who wants to sell their Properties. Once you find them you can make them your offer of managing and also selling or leasing out the property.

The strategies most real estate agents use now is to be an estate Agent and also an estate manager managing several properties for their clients. In this way the Agent is not just an ordinary agent but also an estate manager.
This is what I want to do but unfortunately I don't know how to go about it as i am only an agent now.
Please bizdustrians give me advice on how to go about this.
You can register as an agent or real estate manager in a company. This will make you more recommendable.
You can combine both aspects into one, the tasks are similar.

It is possible to become an estate manager and agents at the same time. But it is very important to work on your reputation and bring your client base to make consistent income. You need to also charge reasonable fee in order to keep people coming back.

Being an estate manager requires skills and know how of how to manage a property and make sure it is in good condition always but being an agent requires to market a property for sale or rental

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds