Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being an Estate manager and also an agent

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
The strategies most real estate agents use now is to be an estate Agent and also an estate manager managing several properties for their clients. In this way the Agent is not just an ordinary agent but also an estate manager.
This is what I want to do but unfortunately I don't know how to go about it as i am only an agent now.
Please bizdustrians give me advice on how to go about this.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can be agent and also estate manager on one condition. For you to give your customer and adequate supervision in helping them to cure there property and to give them a rest of assurance on there property you can help them to manage it and by so doing you are becoming an estate manager.

a real estate manager is someone that manage the property or land on behave of the real owner while the agent is someone in real estate that connects the buyer to the seller
Sonic think it easier for an agent to become a manager, than a manager becoming a agent
That is the way I see it though

Responsibility for management and supervision of maintenance, gardening and domestic team on the estate to required standards, obtaining maximum productivity, efficiency, quality, service and upholding all aspects of compliance and quality standards and adhering to budget and required criteria.

Both estate manager and estate agent are interwoven, you can invest in estate business on your own and still be agent for others.Also if you are the type of a person that is agile you can also be your company's agent.

If you are a real estate manager who is managing a building condominium with, say 100 units, then you can also sell provided you have the license as a real estate agent. I don't see an issue with that. But to be a real estate manager you need qualifications like you should have a degree in engineering or architecture. It is not easy to be a real estate manage especially of a building much more of a subdivision that is selling lots.

You should start with being an estate manager I'm sure you will still know how the other one is done, before you can go ahead to start you can meet any of the estate manager you know or any estate managing organisation company ay apply to partner with them maybe with this he will have a deep understanding of how everything is done and the relationship between and the difference between estate manager and estate agent. I wish you good luck

It's not that easy to Be an estate manager and still be an agent for the same company. You know you will be paid salary as a manager in the company, it is now left for the company to hire marketers to help them market their company. However, if you think you have a buyer from your end you can tell the person to buy the property through you so that you can get a commission.

It is possible to become both a real estate agent and real estate property manager. Since you said you are already an estate agent, you just need to convince some of the property owners you work with to allow manage their property on their behave. This would very easy for you if it happens that you always bring them good clients.

The strategies most real estate agents use now is to be an estate Agent and also an estate manager managing several properties for their clients. In this way the Agent is not just an ordinary agent but also an estate manager.
This is what I want to do but unfortunately I don't know how to go about it as i am only an agent now.
Being a manager as well as an agent requires a lot of responsibility and I think that the first thing that is important to learn is perhaps the time management that is required to be able to do such. Also I am sure that there are online courses that will help you in acquiring the management skills that you need. I think that the most challenging will likely be when you are trying to develop your reputation in the beginning.

You can become an agent and also an estate manager at the same time you can achieve this by trying to manage property for your client you can start this gradually on trust even if you are not being paid initially.

By doing this and proving your managerial skills you will be noticed and some of those customers can and may deliver most of their property for you to manage for them.
First prove yourself as an estate manager.

Being a real estate agent and also estate manager is becoming Rampant and it’s easy for estate agents to also manage estates. Becoming an estate agent you to acquire license of sales. You need this license in order to gain the trust of your prospective clients. Estate manager requires You get a degree or certification in estate management

Yes it is possible, most estate manger are also estate agent, must people grow from estate agent and later becomes a manager. Being an agent helps you to know the inner netigrety of the business before you become a manager of the business. It is a great advantage being a manager and also an agent, it makes the work easier for you.

My advise would be for you to intern at a firm or a for someone who handles estates and houses across board , there is no better way to learn than to learn from the real professionals. Try and get connected with this people and learn from them.

To get to perform the functions of administrator of a building, you must have the basic knowledge of a condominium administrator, since he must be in charge of everything related to said property, hire and pay the employees that have to be hired by the services that are needed, for this it is good to have a good interaction with the tenants.

Being an estate management cum agent is a good one, am totally in support of it cos it will save you some cos, if you have a property to sell, you don't need any agent to bring buyer for you, it's your field you can do it perfectly well.

Since you are already an agent then it should not be too difficult, get certification or license, then inform your clients that you've done business with that you are also into estate management, they will want employ your services if your first business together went smoothly.

Since you are already an agent then it should not be too difficult, get certification or license, then inform your clients that you've done business with that you are also into estate management, they will want employ your services if your first business together went smoothly.
What you describe is important, so it is good to have a good relationship during and after the negotiation. In this way and being this the case it will be easier to reach agreements with the owners and the administration of the properties. Since there must be a constant communication.

Actually being a real estate agent and manager at the same time is a smart move and its more financial income.since you're already an agent, you are now conversant with how it is ran,so try to have your own clients and convince them you can manage their properties and when given,do your best yo keep that relationship and from their you will have more clients.

Well this task is not an easy task but I see this as a very good idea, you have to be hardworking and also you need more strategy for you to be able to handle such task, you can also employ a professional to be helping you out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds