Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Beer money forum

I posted few comments yesterday and will try to spare sometime for the website today to post at least 5 more

Advertisement Placeholder
In BMF I am focusing on the Newest section to find the most recent threads and without answers, or those of the unaswered section, because many threads are very exploited and are repetitive, so I look for new ones, to start interesting conversations and threads.

It's not easy for everyone to stay active on all websites and getting quite tough for me too and that's why I am not even able to post daily on the website

I posted few comments yesterday and will try to spare sometime for the website today to post at least 5 more

Beermoney forum is a great forum and it is legit platform as well. I always remain active in there daily and make money.

We all know its legit and I have got paid multiple times from it but just that I am unable to stay active on the website now

We all know its legit and I have got paid multiple times from it but just that I am unable to stay active on the website now
Why can't you stay active? because do you have many other activities or PTP forums to attend? or because do you not find content of interest?

Why can't you stay active? because do you have many other activities or PTP forums to attend? or because do you not find content of interest?
I have an interest but I feel short of ideas to post and also there is time constraint as I have to attend my job

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds