Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Beer Money Forum-A Cool Place to Earn and Learn.

Credits
Introduction

In these tough economic times, one has to take advantage of legit sources of income to boost his or her earnings. It is on that premises that I am doing this review. This is to help people who desire to earn some extra income online. The platform is called "Beer Money Forum". It is a platform that I have used to consistently earn money every month for the past 18 months without fail.

What is Beer Money Forum?

Beer Money Forum is a premium online forum that rewards users for sharing their opinions on diverse areas of interest ranging from, "Making Money Online, Business, Crypto, Social Media Monetization, Affiliate Marketing, Company Reviews etc" and other general money making and financial discussions. Simply put, you write your opinions on topics in the above listed categories, post them for public viewing, and you are paid. Similar to how you might share your opinions for free on social media, Beer Money Forum pays you to post them.

Is Beer Money Forum Legitimate?

It is normal to wonder about the legitimacy if a platform promoted like this. Here's why I believe it's legitimate: based on my personal experience, I joined Beer Money Forum January 2023 and have been participating actively on the forum. And since January 2023 to June, 2024, there is no single time that I have not been paid for my activities there. That's 18 months of earning proof! I've been paid consistently, with my last payment on June 25th, 2024.. I can tell without a doubt that this is a legitimate paying platform.

It has a very positive rating on Trust Pilot and there are testimonies in several other online forums to prove it's legitimacy. Payment proofs from real time people are abundant on the site and other sites. Legitimate? Highly legitimate.

How Do You Earn Money on BMF?

There are several ways to earn money on BMF. First of all, you earn money by making a comment on a topic that is of interest to you. There are several categories of discussions on the site with lots of discussion topics that an average Joe can contribute to. Commenting on a topic earns you 1 cent. Your comment must make sense and convey a thought relevant to the topic. It should be an average of 35 words for you to earn. Pretty easy, right? A Beer Money Forum user can earn for five comments within an hour.

Secondly, you can earn by creating your own discussion topics. You could ask a well structured and briefly detailed question to start a discussion within any category. You would be paid 2 cents for every discussion that you start and a Beer Money Forum user can earn from starting ten discussion topics within an hour duration. After an hour, you are free to post or create a thread to earn and the hourly earnings is unlimited throughout the day.

You can also earn 2 cents from writing reviews of companies that you know. One can also earn $1 for referring other people to the site. There are also special offers within the forum that users can participate in to boost their earnings.

What is the earning potential?

I know that some people spend hours on Facebook and Twitter making comments endlessly. If you make 20 comments in a 24 hour period on BMF, you would earn 20 cents for that day. Multiply that by 30 days and we are talking about a cool $6 from just sharing your thoughts and opinions. That's just basic activity level.

If you dive into creating a few discussions and increasing your daily post count on Beer Money Forum, it is clear that the earning potential is almost limitless. I have earned as much as $12 a month and the lowest I have earned in one month is $6. One can earn a sure $10 from the site every month.

How do I get paid?

On Beer Money Forum, the minimum threshold to get paid is $2 and all you need to do is to request for cashout when you reach that threshold. You provide your payment details and payment would be sent to you till the 25th of every month.

There are several payment options which include: Payeer, Perfect Money, Crypto, Skrill and PayPal.

How easy is it to earn/ Is it worth my time?

It is worth every time spent on the platform. Imagine spending a cumulative period of just one and a half hour for 30 days and you earn $10 to $12. Truly worth it.

It is free to start earning. It doesn't require that you have any technical or advanced knowledge. Just share your thoughts, learn and earn.

Pros of Beer Money Forum.

1) It is inclusive in terms of payment options as it has options almost available for anyone in the world.

2) It is free to join and earn plus anyone in any region can be a member to earn from the site.

3) It is quite easy to earn as one gets to earn as soon as they sign up and start doing activities.

Cons

1) From my experience, I don't have any real disadvantage that I found on Beer Money Forum.

Conclusion

Beer Money Forum is a legitimate site to learn and earn. Wouldn't you rather join this chariot and make some good money? I have attached my referral link below and payment proofs of the last payments on Beer Money Forum.

https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=307689

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240711-081604.jpg
    Screenshot_20240711-081604.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240711-081604.jpg
    Screenshot_20240711-081604.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 8)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds