Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Bank Accounts

Advertisement Placeholder
First of all, doesn't your country have laws which helps you not to pay the taxes for the money you earn in stuffs related to charity?
If so, I think you better register yourself a company of LLP or something like that.

And no, I don't have a bank account dedicated for my website ventures. I started a bank account for this, but ended up using the money for my every day stuffs, lol! :p Anyway I am planning to start an LLP soon! :)

They do. I don't know whether I could start a not-for profit, I suspect I'd have to be 18. I'm just hoping to fly under the radar... That might not work since the bank has my IRD number (tax number).

Never considered creating another bank account to be honest for anything website related to be fair, I have always used the one I have now and nine times out of 10 most of what I get stays in PayPal if it is paid there and I will only withdraw if I really need to, other times I will just pay it back out from PayPal for things I need or any kind of renewals if they allow PayPal.

I've never considered getting a different bank for my web stuff. I've always used my personal bank & funds.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds