Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bad Weather Conditions

Cory

Community Manager
Community
Website
jcodes.jcink.net
Have you ever been stuck in really bad weather conditions?

Today there was an extreme chance of a tornado near/in our area, but thankfully the storm passed without a tornado touching down.

I've been in plenty of major thunderstorms where the thunder was so loud that it basically shook the house.

I live in Texas, so we don't get this very often, but I've been in a few snow storms where the roads were all covered in ice making it hard to drive.

On the way to Montana, we got stuck in a hail storm and it dented my sister's car pretty badly and put two cracks in her window.

No, we rarely have something like that. Couldn't imagine a tornado here. I don't understand people stay where tornado's are common. Scares the shit out of me.

In England where I live it is very rare that we have any bad weather conditions that keep up indoors. The last time I remember us having weather conditions bad enough to keep us inside was in 2010 when we got a huge amount of snow and we ended up stuck in doors close to Christmas.

Well, we recently went to a mall a few cities away from us and that mall was hit by a tornado. The whole food court and some stores were closed down due to damage. Thankfully, the mall itself is still standing.

Well, we recently went to a mall a few cities away from us and that mall was hit by a tornado. The whole food court and some stores were closed down due to damage. Thankfully, the mall itself is still standing.
That’s so scary though. Doesn’t it make you want to live elsewhere?

At the moment where I live in England we have now had over a week of really cold weather conditions, something I don't think I have ever seen before in my whole life living here to be honest. It's crazy to see such cold weather when we are not used to it. Today we have a lot of rain with amber weather warnings in place for freezing rain and ice forming on roads and pavements which could be fatal.

I make use of my weather forecast application all the time in mapping out my movement for the day.

Once there's a news about any sudden changes in weather, I would make sure to find the best way to evade getting caught up in such conditions.

No, we rarely have something like that. Couldn't imagine a tornado here. I don't understand people stay where tornado's are common. Scares the shit out of me.
Over here, we rarely experience any harsh weather conditions. However, we had it tough last year with flooding. It is something that a lot of people lost their lives and properties carried away by flooding.

Over here, we rarely experience any harsh weather conditions. However, we had it tough last year with flooding. It is something that a lot of people lost their lives and properties carried away by flooding.
There's a little possibility of recovering some properties that were carried away my flood depending on how heavy the flooding was. But when it comes to tornados, it wrecks properties the way fire does. You would hardly get a thing back from it.

I hate living in river coast because of this. There's usually high chance of flooding and it's very catastrophic. Millions of properties and lives are lost in the event of flooding.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds