Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Backlinks Good Or Bad?

digital help

Recognized member
Credits
I have heard that backlinks are helpful to SEO, but are harmful if you do them wrong. Can anybody explain how to do the right?

Thanks in advanced.

Advertisement Placeholder
Backlinks are definitely good. Without good back links you can never rank on Google. But excessive back link with in short span of time may lead to panalize your site. Try to built high PR back link. Do not try to built too many back link in short span of time. Take your time and steadily built them. If you are using any software try to built tire back links.

Backlinks for your website are always good as they help to build authority of your website and rank higher in search engines. They also help to generate traffic for your website.

As realifeplus has already said, if Google sees that you have suddenly gotten so many links its possible for them to penalize your website. I always make backlinks once in a while when I find a new place to submit my backlink.

Backlinks are good! They help search engines discover your site by following the link on other pages; they help you rank better! But i think creating backlinks is bad. Google will always come up with an algorithm that may affect you! it is better that you earn backlinks; create content that people like to link to!

Backlinks are great for getting your site ranked on search engines such as Google however excessive back links from say just high page rank websites can be bad for you so I always find that it's better to ensure I have a range of backlinks from both low and high page rank websites rather than just focusing on high rank websites.

Ensuring that the backlinks you gain are relevant also helps a great deal as well.

In fact, Google has found a way to catch spammy link builders and it is punishing those sites using spammy tactics. Backlinks have been treated as a positive ranking signal for so long that relatively few companies have evaluated how Google has changed its ranking scheme.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds