Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

B2B Business Vs. B2C Business

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Businesses can be broadly classified into two different categories: B2B and B2C. B2B implies Business to Business ans B2C implies Business to Customers. B2B sells products in bulk to other business so that they can resell those products. B2C sells products directly to the customers. B2C business acquire products from B2B companies so that they can resell those products to the customers. B2B business can be a manufacturer or supplier, or a wholeseller. Whereas B2C businesses are mostly retailer.

Advertisement Placeholder
Businesses can be broadly classified into two different categories: B2B and B2C. B2B implies Business to Business ans B2C implies Business to Customers. B2B sells products in bulk to other business so that they can resell those products. B2C sells products directly to the customers. B2C business acquire products from B2B companies so that they can resell those products to the customers. B2B business can be a manufacturer or supplier, or a wholeseller. Whereas B2C businesses are mostly retailer.
B2B is a very good way of doing business, I recently discovered this when I took a course in Facebook advertising, when targeting I targeted other businesses instead of customers and the results were certainly different.

From what I understand with your explanation the B2B is business to business which means the first B is a wholesaler and the 2nd B is the retailer. I had a retailing business before so I had a good experience on the B2B. With B2C it is our retailing business that caters to customers which are also called end users of the product.

When a CEO dies, his or her employees and team must — in the wake of their grief — introduce a new leader, adjust to change and continue to operate at the best of their ability. At the same time, they will likely attempt to preserve their late leader's legacy.

i prefer B2B business then it is very easy to manage your business easy and in this business is a very high but not complex and b2c business is so complex for many kind of people product which they use.

Wholesale businesses requires huge capital and requires a lot of importation. Wholesale businesses can give you millions of profit and gift items like cars because you will always get incentives and gift from the parents companies or production companies. This is one of the business-to-business category.

For most of us B2B businesses are not accessible because these businesses involve a lot of money. However, we can easily do B2C businesses provided we have knowledge and skills to do these types of businesses. B2B businesses catering to other businesses, therefore, they also have to sell on credits.

Wholesale businesses requires huge capital and requires a lot of importation. Wholesale businesses can give you millions of profit and gift items like cars because you will always get incentives and gift from the parents companies or production companies. This is one of the business-to-business category.
Business to business is even easier if you're already built some relationships with other businesses.there is often more money in B2B,while B2C is a process for selling products directly to consumer.

Business to business sales operations operate at wholesale levels,which involves a retailer going to buy from the manufacturer/producer to enable him/her have products to sell to customers/consumers,while business to customers involves the customers getting their desired product from the retailer,the retailer serves as the middle man between the manufacturer/producers and the consumers.

B2B means business to business and B2C means business to customers. B2B means that business owners are selling to other business owners they sell in bulk to others while B2C means business owners are selling directly to customers. They don't have any middle man.

They are all good and it is well explain in your article,but it depends on the way you want to use the business offer for,if you want to resell,they will sell it in a wholesale price for you,but if you are to use immediately at home or anywhere the price will be high since you are not buying in bulk.

What exactly do you mean by b2b business? Please explain more so we can understand it well it's my first time of hearing it, I think I will appreciate it if you can do more explanation, I know you must have included some info on the thread, so please do more justice to it so I can actually understand.

I have learnt quite alot from this information packed topic. Business to business form of business are mostly wholesalers and manufacturers while the business to customers are probably the retailers.

Oh, that's an eye opener the b2b is for outgrown companies and definitely not individual business but that of b2c could be an individual business...

B2B is business to business which means the first B is a wholesaler and the 2nd B is the retailer. I had a retailing business before so I had a good experience on the B2B. With B2C it is our retailing business that caters to customers which are also called end users of the product.

Thank you for the explanation , mostly business-to-business requires much capital to start. Because as a wholesaler you will need to acquire these product in large quantities. Thanks. I didn't know about this categories.

This is a very eye opener for me.
I never thought of business as being sectored into such categories
Indee we learn everyday and knowledge is infinite.

I think I can operate both just like the banking sector provides services to both customers and businesses. That'll be a great way for business and will pull in great profits

B2B bussines is not profitable compared to B2C bussines. If B2B business is not rendered super bulk purchase the profit will be somewhat less as it will be sold as company price but B2C price installment is only limited by locality.

It's just like a whole sales and retailers , business to business is an avenue where you sell your goods in bulk to other people when will be selling to the customers in pieces ,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds