Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Attracting new customers?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
When it comes to attracting new customers to your business, be it on or offline, what strategy or approach do you take?

I often read of various different methods but I want to hear from real people and real-world experience with their own approaches.

Advertisement Placeholder
The better way to attract new customers is by having a very good customer service. Apart from attending to the customers well whenever they come shopping, establish a good relationship between you and the customers.

There is nothing nicer than a truly warm, polite, and respectful communication.If you want to win over new customers, drop these boring behaviors like a ready-made, mechanical and unnatural formulas. Leave that to customer service bots.Be friendly, polite, and courteous. If you have the customer in front of you, look them in the eye and talk about the benefits your products will bring them. Talk about the benefits of your business.

A better way to get new customers is to get good customer service. Apart from caring for your customers when shopping, build a good relationship between you and your customers.

If you are really interested in attracting a new customers you should provide a quality services in your company. You also ensure that your customer services is the best.

You could attract a new customer by creating a referral program. You could also attract a new customer by creating an affiliate program. These are the ways to get new customers.

If you want to attract a new customer, you will ensure that your product and services of high quality and you could also offer a referral program in your business.

You no need to suffer yourself about attracting new customers to your business , the fact is that provided you are rendering top notch services people continue to patronize you .

The strategy that should be employed to attract new customers is very simple and the extra forward. what you should do is that we should always offer a good customer service.

The goal of very profit making business is making profit..and in order to be relevant in whatever industry you find yourself, you must be able to source for new customers and make your existing ones come for more patronage and in order to achieve this, improve your customer service

What I do is I run rigorous marketing campaigns by advertising my products or services in various social media platforms ranging from Facebook to whatsapp and also improving the quality of my services so that people who patronize me would always have a good story to tell afterwards.

I usually try to give my customers or potential customers the best value for money that he will ever have. I tried to create the sense in them by giving them discounts and giving them the VIP treatment.

A better way to get new customers is to get good customer service. Apart from caring for your customers when shopping, build a good relationship between you and your customers.
Introducing a good customer service relationship is a good way of attracting your customers to keep patronising you, making sure you satisfy their needs by always listening to their complain and working on them.

The quality of your service and the customer service that you dish out to the client will make them keep coming back and also your problem to not have high standard and of good quality.

There are many ways in which you as an entrepreneur can attracts new customers, mainly by advertising your business most especially online and also doing word of mouth advertisement.
The quality of your service and the customer service that you dish out to the client will make them keep coming back and also your problem to not have high standard and of good quality.

Attracting new customers in your business is something that you must try as much as possible to do. There are several ways in which you can do this and one of it is carrying out aggressive advertisement in newspapers, websites and social media platforms. When you do this you will definitely attract a lot of people's attention and your chances of making profit will be very high.

Attracting new customers can be very tasking. Getting new customers to grace your business is also demanding. One of the ways to attract new customers is to let the old customers give the testimony of your business and attest to the productivity of your business. Also, once the work you engage in is at it's best; attracting new customers won't be tasking.

The better way attracting a new customers when you have a good quality product, this can actually attract the customers to come to your business, when you do that you can bring so many customers to business.

Believe the type of business we are doing also play a very important role here . what I understand about most offline method of attracting new customers is that business owners will always tries to give discount to new members and in most cases to all incoming members.

If you have a business and you do not attract customers then there is no way that particular business will move forward because there are a lot of policies and strategies you can use to attract a lot of customers to your business how one of it is giving them bonuses periodically.

During festive seasons a lot of business is always do that and I think you should try as much as possible to make your customers feel that they are actually making the right choice by patronizing you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds