Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Attracting new customers?

We would keep attracting our customers when we offer good and quality services . if our services is satisfactory, then we should expect customers to keep coming back.

Advertisement Placeholder
Believe the type of business we are doing also play a very important role here . what I understand about most offline method of attracting new customers is that business owners will always tries to give discount to new members and in most cases to all incoming members.
You are definitely , the main type of business we do most of the time has to do with how we attract customers , I am into baking and i normally display my product on the internet and in front of my store for people to see.

There are several ways or strategies in which you can use to attract customers to your business.

Making use of the various social media platforms will actually help me to reach large number of people within a specific period of time.
There are several ways and strategies in which you can use to attract customers to your business. Making use of the various social media platforms will actually help you to reach large number of people within a specific period of time.

We would keep attracting our customers when we offer good and quality services . if our services is satisfactory, then we should expect customers to keep coming back.
Offering our customers with the best quality products and services is one of the best way to attract them more into our company, And also giving them coupons , And doing a mouth watering and irresistible advertising online .

Offering our customers with the best quality products and services is one of the best way to attract them more into our company, And also giving them coupons , And doing a mouth watering and irresistible advertising online .
In the actual sense , giving coupons is exactly one of the best way to attract your customers and the coupons would be drawn on a monthly basis or any time the company wished to choose.

may be, The most excellent procedures to attract customers. This guideline is principal: understanding wants and prerequisites of clients makes an environment of believe and security. and Earn the trust of your customers.

You can be attracting new customers to your business by the way you do render your services and also always having the customers wants. They customers will even invite others to patronize you.

Well, having good, competent and knowledgeable customers service can really helped to attract more customers most especially when the services provided satisfied there demand.

Well, having good, competent and knowledgeable customers service can really helped to attract more customers most especially when the services provided satisfied there demand.
Good and impressive customer service will always keep customers. Also, advertising and marketing will help to promote the business and attract new customers to it.

All you need to do in order to attract customers is by making them love you by them all the neccesary attentions , satisfying their needs as quick as possible which will make them brings more customers.

Actually there are several ways to which you can attract customers in a business either by making time for promo, advertisement of your product, providing quality service and quick response to there demand.

There are multiple strategies that I use but the most effective one for me is social proof. I ask my satisfied customers to leave a review on social media. When people see positive reviews, they will be interested in trying my products.

There are multiple strategies that I use but the most effective one for me is social proof. I ask my satisfied customers to leave a review on social media. When people see positive reviews, they will be interested in trying my products.

The truth is that social proof type of marketing is going to be there for a very long period of time. It has been effective and as long as you are able to do the right things in terms of delivering quality, more customers will begin to come around.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds