Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Attracting Customers to your Business

If I may understand you clearly you are telling us that aside from advertisement you can still attract more customers .. anything you do to create awareness or persuading people to patronize you is advertisement, it might involve monetary effort or just some maturity traits and the way you treat and provide quality service to them
Some people really believe that you must pay for ads before your business will be noticed but this is a myth because you always get your business out there to the general public without spending on any kind of ads but by doing a few simple things like post on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram. I have done that so many times and it works like magic.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me one of the best ways to gain or attract customers is to sometimes do some giveaways or discount, this way people will attracted to buy your products, so long as they originally. Secondly you can advertise your products fir free in your social media, this way you can create awareness for people to know about your business.

For me one of the best ways to gain or attract customers is to sometimes do some giveaways or discount, this way people will attracted to buy your products, so long as they originally. Secondly you can advertise your products fir free in your social media, this way you can create awareness for people to know about your business.
I can remember one time I came across a Twitter account where the owner runs a poultry business, so it's more like a poultry farm Twitter business account. He started new and needed to grow his followers. He began doing giveaway and in a month he had over 500 followers and his business posts gets shared a lot.

The easiest way to attract customers is advertising. Advertisement will play a great role in attracting customers to your business. Social media will play another role in attracting customers to your business, this will reach millions of people at a time

The easiest way to attract customers is advertising. Advertisement will play a great role in attracting customers to your business. Social media will play another role in attracting customers to your business, this will reach millions of people at a time
Not everyone can afford paying for advertising of his or his business products and services. Yes it's true that advertising can fetch any kind of business the customers they are looking for but on the note that you can't afford it, you will have to work with the free option available by doing the marketing in your own way.

Start from your friends and family and they will help spread the word. The best way to attract more customers to your products is to give discounts on products or you do giveaway. Research indicated people tend to buy more goods when you offer them other free products or services. Some are using social media for their marketing that they seem to be getting free platform to advertise their business.

Optimizing your social media accounts takes very little time to do and can significantly increase your reach. mprove Website SEO. Engage with Loyal customers Collaborate with Local Business Partners. Social Media Giveaways

Maybe then, advertisement was very expenses to carry and so people tend to avoid it. But now, with all the technological know - hows and the growing social media sector, advertisement has become accessable, doable, easy and affordable. You can sit comfortably at home and sell your market yourself without going out or hiring a marketer.

Customers are very important when running a business but attracting them one can't do any magic but is by compensating them and letting them know the product how is all about through understanding.

Y
I think advertising is really important for business if you want to succeed in a short period of time, however.

but I see that you're against advertising and you prefer the free methods, can you mention for us some of them?
Yes you are right. The more you advertise the more you earns. But some people at the initial state of the business don't advertise because the fear to suffer lose.
Such persons look for free methods.

Social media has become a free tool for advertising. Gone are the days when you have to pay huge sums for that. These days, you can monitor everything across various social media platforms.

You can know who's watching, the kind of audience to attract, and how best to present your business. Packaging and process is everything.

I think the best way to attract more people in order words make people aware of the goods you are selling or the services you are rendering is through advertising. You mentioned it been expensive or trying to save costs of it, I imagine you were referring to the offline options. Make use of the online options which are pretty much cheap and not expensive.

If you own a business, you have to attract customers to your business without spending huge sums on advertising. And, I think, free methods will be good.
Being practical in advertising is good, you will able to save money as long as it doent compromising the product or goods that youre promoting. Remember that your ads serves as a magnet in order for the interested consumer to pull towards your business.

If you own a business, you have to attract customers to your business without spending huge sums on advertising. And, I think, free methods will be good.
It is not enough to open up big businesses but you have to spend money on advertisements to be able to promote your business and increase your customer base. Some people think it is a waste of money but it is not.

Free method of promoting your business is good but it takes time to you yield except if you are creative about it. There are ways to go about it in order to promote your business. You can organise or sponsor a trade Fair in your city. You can print many fliers and distributed them across the city. You give talk about things related to you business on radio stations. You print coupon and give it to people on the street.

Every entrepreneur or business owner needs to attract customers to their businesses but is not always easy without consistency and proper time management. I'll like to know your means of attracting customers apart from social media advertising.

We can post the products of us on WhatsApp ,Instagram ,twister etc on the other hand we can give our product as a gift to our family guests in this way they can test your product and with the same time you don't need to spend money on buying anything else for them

Optimizing your social media accounts takes very little time to do and can significantly increase your reach. mprove Website SEO. Engage with Loyal customers Collaborate with Local Business Partners. Social Media Giveaways
Practicing social media giveaway is one of the most powerful tricks used now to grow fan base as well as customer loyalty. From my analysis, people tend to be more affiliated to anyone or anything that gives them gifts without asking them to do anything in return. So, to grow your business customer numbers, giveaways will help a lot.

If we have our business then we attracting persons to our business by advertisement . And also by talking about our business qualities . People tend to visit rersturabts and they would be able to like your business
[automerge]1611484678[/automerge]
If we have our business then we attracting persons to our business by advertisement . And also by talking about our business qualities . People tend to visit rersturabts and they would be able to like your business

Its depend on your business if you have your own business like shop of electronics then you have to give discount on every product. In first you have to sold any electronic device with very low margin so that next time customer will prefer you. Advertisement is also a good source to

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds