Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

AtomBB Project Positions

Azareal

Credits
AtomBB is a new forum software which has recently been under heavier development than before which has the hope of revolutionising the forum market with many new innovations while retaining a highly familiar interface (unlike some visionaries who have tried completely re-inventing the wheel) for those who are familiar with the current generation of forum software in order to break the current stagnation in the forum market.

As such, we are seeking the help of capable volunteers to contribute to the project which is finally approaching it's alpha phase after over a year of development with those currently open positions being:
Quality Assurance Team - The primary purpose of this team is to discover as many bugs as possible in the software itself along with discoverying any possible design flaws which may also exist in the software in order to increase the overall stability of the AtomBB Software.
Documentation Team - The primary purpose of this team is to produce documentation for the AtomBB Software and any other related items for the users to be able to use the various components of the software like the administration interface or the installation system.

The AtomBB Project will be on AtomBB.com in the future however, it's temporarily on my AzaStudios Site at AzaStudios Forums as the AtomBB Site itself is currently under construction although, it shouldn't take too long for it to be unveiled.

If you are interested in any of these positions then, you should either contact me on these forums or on my forums (be sure to include what sort of skills that you have and which position that you are interested in).

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement Placeholder
I'd be interested in Quality Assurance Team position. I believe that I'd be the right pick for the job due to my habit of pointing out anything and everything that's wrong with things. I'm also a perfectionist, so I believe that such a position/job would be best for me and I'd like to give it a try.

As for my skills; I have several years of designing experience as well as project/website management experience, hopefully that counts for something.

Note: If the software you're working on is anything like XenForo, please ignore my application :)

I was going to post here but, I ran into an annoying little bug where all the textareas on the site vanished for some reason which was fixed by disabling JavaScript.
Anyways, keep in mind that the software is in a state of pre-alpha.
topics_prefixes_prealpha.png

We are now looking for people for the Design Team, The Documentation Team and The QA Team.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds