Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At What Point Should A business Owner Give Up On A Business?

The point where I think a business owner should give up on a business is the point when he must have exhausted all possible ideas and practical solution to the problem

Advertisement Placeholder
It is always painful for a business owner if the business isn't going the way it was planned, a true entrepreneur doesn't give up totally on his or her business,he re strategize and bounces back

When your business is giving you more debt than profit. When people who works for you starts to quit because you can't pay them anymore. You can give up your business but it should not be the end of your career. Try again start new. What goes wrong in your previous business avoid doing that again

Exactly, there is no point in pursuing a business that keeps on giving you more depth than they give you profit because there is no way that business can be sustained in that situation.

At breaking point when he can no longer hold to the financial regression and drop down in monetary value,also when the business is out of control such that the loss is far far greater than profit on daily basis

As soon as you start to notice that there isn't any significant growth, even with all the money invested
. or you have lost the passion, drive and energy you started the business with. You are not making enough .oney, you are not excited about the business.

Exactly, this is actually something that is very important as well to observe because when the business is not growing it's as if that your effort is not amounting to anything so it is just like you're suffering yourself for nothing.

I think at old age when I have feel very tired within you.
You will need to rest and fix in someone else to take over

The mindset used when and whilst a business is being set up influences how well it goes. If the business is draining more than the profit that should be made, then it's about time you had a rethink.

When the business you're running isn't yielding you any money and you lack ideas on how to develop on your business. If you suffer consistent failure, at a point you should know you're not made for that

Also, I think when the business owner has critically weighed and outweighed his decision. When he has done everything necessary to stay above the waters but he keeps sinking.

a business owner is someone who seriously loved the work before investing. it's advisable that business owners should not give up easily on their business.

Although given up in a business is not actually the best but a situation in which the business gives you a lot of debt and then you should consider rounding up the business so that you will not be in more debt when the business is still not profitable.

The point at which a business owner should give up on a failing business is the point when he has actually put in all he has imtonthe failing business to stand but could not.

I don't promote giving up attitude. You have passion for the business that is why you start it in the first place. If things don't go your way try as much as possible to look for solution.

It will only be advisable to give up on a business when all indications are pointing to the fact that you made a wrong decision in the first place or due to heavy losses

It will only be advisable to give up on a business when all indications are pointing to the fact that you made a wrong decision in the first place or due to heavy losses
Exactly my mind. I wouldn't be thinking of giving up if I've done my homework about researching, surveying and the likes. I'll just keep going, rejigging and reshuffling, retwaeaking and hoping for the best

It is never wise to give up on any business no matter the circumstances.
Many people failed many times before they could finally get a better feat

I don't really think that it is good to give up in a successful business no matter how the business is, is never advisable to give up in your business.

In my own dictionary, there's nothing like giving up. How will you seek for this advice? Do not give up upon a business. It might seems tough today but with persistence and passion that business will announce you to the world.
Tough time do not last but tough people do.
Lol this is very funny. It's actually okay to give up the problem is knowing when to give up. You don't give up when u still have a way out, you do when there's no other choice

If at some point all efforts proves abortive, one can change line of business and location too. But should not quit in totality for fear of poverty

This is a very serious decision for people to make but in a situation in which your business is not giving you a desired profit after a longer period of your waiting time then you can quit the business and look for something else that can be profitable

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds