Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age should an entrepreneur retire?

When an entrepreneur realises he's not capable and not vibrant enough to run the affairs of his or her business anymore , then he should know thats the best time to retire.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's the only way out. When put your trust and Lean on God nothing will be impossible. Prayers will be the only way out. But there are some people who go to the native doctors for solutions. What do you think about them?
To me I see that as foolishness, it's like you going to meet the source of your problem for solution to that same problem. If your business is not doing well, go for advice from experienced entrepreneurs, if there is still no solution, include God to the equation. Native doctors have no real solution.

To me I see that as foolishness, it's like you going to meet the source of your problem for solution to that same problem. If your business is not doing well, go for advice from experienced entrepreneurs, if there is still no solution, include God to the equation. Native doctors have no real solution.
I also see it as a foolishness. Is just like exchanging Gold for coal. It has no value to you. It will only lead you to everlasting distraction. Life with God is the best . Life with God is always a majority.

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?

I would say at 65, in my opinion. but it depends on each one, others feel and have the power to work up to 70 for example ..

As an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world.
50yrs of age is an ideal time for me, because I'm the type that wants to stay beyond 25Years in business.

Allowing another brilliant mind to take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool.

What about you?
I am hoping to successfully retire at the age of 40 from my work.
This does not mean i will stop working.
I will keep doing my business for a long time.

Being an entrepreneur doesn't have a age limit,so one can still be an entrepreneur even if he is very old so far as he can still carry himself or herself or better yet the business owner can employ people to work for him but he will be overseeing it

It depends on the person readiness to retire ,some people actually do retire years later after working in an organization ,while some retire so fast so it depends

Being an entrepreneur doesn't have a age limit,so one can still be an entrepreneur even if he is very old so far as he can still carry himself or herself or better yet the business owner can employ people to work for him but he will be overseeing it
That's true . There are many old enterprenuers, it's you choice to decide to retire or not. But you can also decide to rest and let someone take over but only if you want.

Honestly this depends on the individual, there are 70 year old people that are still strong. I believe once the person feels he's not strong enough to continue, then he should pass the title to another person

Honestly this depends on the individual, there are 70 year old people that are still strong. I believe once the person feels he's not strong enough to continue, then he should pass the title to another person
It depends on the health state being of the individual. If he or she is strong enough then there's no need to retire. Everything depends on the individual.

To me, I dont think, there is any specific age of which an entrepreneur is expected to retire. This is because there are alot of age gone person who are more competent that the younger age entrepreneur. though some age limit are specify to the civil servant due to performance.

To me, I dont think, there is any specific age of which an entrepreneur is expected to retire. This is because there are alot of age gone person who are more competent that the younger age entrepreneur. though some age limit are specify to the civil servant due to performance.
Not only to you there is no specific age for a entrepreneur to retire,He can decide to retire when he grows old and in this case he or she should find someone to take care of the business.

It depends on the person readiness to retire ,some people actually do retire years later after working in an organization ,while some retire so fast so it depends
For those working in an organization, most of them they simply do not have a choice. Do you think does who retire early did it cause they wanted to?

When an entrepreneur realises he's not capable and not vibrant enough to run the affairs of his or her business anymore , then he should know thats the best time to retire.
That's it. Entrepreneurs will retire when he or she noticed he is not capable of running the business anymore. This are the signs that show entrepreneurs should retire.

I think it depends on the mental and physical well-being of the entrepreneur if you are still mentally or physically Fit at the age of 70 you can still run your day to day business if not then I think no matter your age you should retire.
This is why is very different when someone is an interim one that takes care of his or her own business than working for a company because you can decide exactly when you want to retire depending on how healthy you are.

Exactly my thoughts. Once the entrepreneur feels that he or she is unable to withstand the rigours of managing the business, then he should put someone else in charge.

For those working in an organization, most of them they simply do not have a choice. Do you think does who retire early did it cause they wanted to?
Yeah I think majority of those who retired early ,seem to be from the organization , probably they actually don't see their importance again,and inorder to avoid further embarrassment they retire

Yeah I think majority of those who retired early ,seem to be from the organization , probably they actually don't see their importance again,and inorder to avoid further embarrassment they retire
True, or in some cases they forced to retire cause the company must have found capable hands and are nolonger ready to pay them.

True, or in some cases they forced to retire cause the company must have found capable hands and are nolonger ready to pay them.
Yeah very true ,the company might have actually found a very capable hands that could make things work better for them ,than relying on the person effort or importance in the company

There is no fixed time for an entrepreneur to retire but for government worker i think their retirement age is 65. Sixty five years is a good age for all workers to retire.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds