Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

At what age is good to get married?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am 37 years old myself and I have never married, I was close to getting married but it ended up being a mentally abusive relationship and I am very glad that I never married the person I was in the relationship with.

I am now in a new relationship in which I hope to one day get married but for now I am happy with how things are :)

I believe 25 and over would be a good age to get married but everyone is different.

I always thought the earliest I would get married was 21. Now after getting past that age and now getting married at the age of 30 I think 21 is young. Now doesn't mean all 21 year olds are too young, but there are just some feats they may have not encountered. I think if 21 and getting married, they should live together for a year before marriage, because geez that was the hardest part of me being married to my husband lol. 25-28 would be kinda that window where people have their lives semi-together and know a thing or two about a thing or two. I still recommend everyone to live together with their future spouse if possible, I wish I did.

While marriage can be seen in the same lens by everyone, there are still people that believe in getting married and building a home. When it comes to settling down, what age do you think is the right one for anyone to marry?
The day you believe to have found your partner for life. That's the day you should get married :) based on my experience. ( I got married 3 days after meeting my wife :) we are at 6 years strong and counting forward like never before!
There is not perfect formula at all really. You just have to feel it.

Attachments

• happy and married Screenshot Capture - 2023-09-21 - 13-28-38.jpg
    happy and married Screenshot Capture - 2023-09-21 - 13-28-38.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I married when I was 22 and that was a huge mistake. I wish I would have waited until I was more mature and in my 30's to be in a relationship or get married.
I believe it was not a mistake. There are things you learned on your first experience that is VITAL for your next relationship. So, there is no such thing as a mistake. As an old guy told me once, as i was divorced without any hope to get married again: "Your second marriage is better than the first one" I did not believe that at that moment. Years later, it was a reality.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds