Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Ask Shawn Gossman Anything!

Advertisement Placeholder
Time for my favorite question...
What's your favorite scent/smell?
You get bonus points if you can describe it for me!
I've always loved Lavender. To me it smells sweet like a sweet smelling flower but also with a hint of fruit like a blueberry but it still has a strong forest like smell to it. I think it's a smell that you have to acquire a like for, like coffee.

I also love the smell of coffee, always have.

I know what you like to write, but what kind of things do you like to read?
I don't read a lot anymore. Mainly, it's a time thing.

I also skim-read a lot which is a bad habit to get into.

But I do read morning newsletters. I have a few favorites, mostly around digital marketing and foreign intelligence/security topics.

I have a full library of books that I read for reference. Every book on forums, blogging, digital marketing, SEO, hiking, cycling, counterintelligence/homeland security, and business is something I almost own exclusively.

I do like reading but mainly listening to a good creepypasta story as long as it's not really gory.

What's your favorite animal?
Rough Green Snake

rough-green.jpg

Awww~! I'm one of those people that finds snakes freaking adorable, so I approve very much. :)
What was your favorite toy as a child?

Awww~! I'm one of those people that finds snakes freaking adorable, so I approve very much. :)
What was your favorite toy as a child?
I'm a snake advocate. I even like venomous snakes. Snakes get a bad reputation and they're far less worse than animals we tend to domesticate. I'll always be a snake defender. :cool:

Hotwheels cars! I love those little cars. I'd play in an imaginary world with them for hours and hours.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds