Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Ask June Anything

Advertisement Placeholder
I like taking walks in nature sometimes, but I'm not a notably outdoorsy person by nature. I used to love nature walks though- learning about the wild plants that are safe and not safe, etc. In fact, that's what inspired my handle! :D

I like playing games, whether it be video games or card games or other types of things.
Talking to people in general is also always fun for me. I'm about to join a voice all right now.
Forums in general are also always a blast. So I'll be here during my voice call, probably. xD
Oh! And reading!

I read mostly fiction... But the type varies mostly on my mood. Most recently was office romance, but right now I'm craving fantasy more, I think.

I have, though I never published the couple I managed to finish (they need serious rewriting because I was a kid when I was better at finishing things). I'm still working on books though. Just... Not solely on them anymore.

I try to do preliminary edits myself, yes. I do tend to ask others to take a look as well, though. Even an editor needs an editor when they write sometimes!

On a related note, I think you're about as fast as a forum poster as I am! Before I even post something, there are topics from you waiting for me haha. Keep it up :)

Where do you live at?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds