Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business what weighting is placed on economic vs environmental gains

The environment also matters and even majorly determine the sustainance level and growth of your business ,many business have low growth because of the poor management system and others

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the environmental gain should have a higher percentage. The environment plays a really important role in business growth, every other thing is secondary.
I agree with you, there are a lot of investors right now that are looking rather at the environmental risk of a business before they make any investment into the company and that is a good thing to move towards green companies.

I think the environmental gain should have a higher percentage. The environment plays a really important role in business growth, every other thing is secondary.
As a business yes I will say that it's a secondary force is based on environmental growth and economic growth because the main motive of an individual starting up a business hours for personal gain.

As a business yes I will say that it's a secondary force is based on environmental growth and economic growth because the main motive of an individual starting up a business hours for personal gain.
This is true, and there are many people that do it solely for the profit, however in order to secure investors you have to show a balance between the two as this will affect your business reputation.

I consider the environmental impact of business because has a huge impact in any success of any business, the environmental plays a really important role in any business growth.

I consider the environmental impact of business because has a huge impact in any success of any business, the environmental plays a really important role in any business growth.
I think that environmental concerns are also tied into your profit because if you do not meet the environmental regulations then you are also required to pay a penalty.

I think that environmental concerns are also tied into your profit because if you do not meet the environmental regulations then you are also required to pay a penalty.
Most I don't really think of environmental and economic grant I only think primary on my business but I know these things affect my business indirectly

Most I don't really think of environmental and economic grant I only think primary on my business but I know these things affect my business indirectly
Most people consider only economic factors and this is quite natural because of the fact that the main purpose of a business is to make a profit and that is why people start a business. However these are the factors are very important to consider.

Businesses are here just to make profits, they don't care about environmental impact. It is the government's duty to make sure that there is less damages to the environment. Government can create a policy that rewards business doing less damages to the environment.

As a business the most important thing that you are looking for is the profit that you turn over. However, there are many investors currently that are looking into other factors in addition to the economics of a business, such as the environmental impact that the business has. Businesses that affect the environment is a negative way are less likely in my opinion to get investments made into their product, because it does not promote sustainable development, which can be very damaging later down the road. In fact there are many investors that focus a lot on how 'green' a company is and therefore can withdraw their investment if they feel that the company is not doing so.

In your opinion, what is the weighting or percentage importance of economics to environmental gain? I believe that it is equally as important and should be considered on a 50/50 basis. What are your thoughts on this?
I believe our environment has a lot to play in our economic lives. A business strategist will always carry out a research on a particular environment, before setting up a business, this will help to know how close for instance, resources are to your business place, and how people there could possibly react to your kind of business. I think the environmental gains outweigh the economic one.

As a business the most important thing that you are looking for is the profit that you turn over. However, there are many investors currently that are looking into other factors in addition to the economics of a business, such as the environmental impact that the business has. Businesses that affect the environment is a negative way are less likely in my opinion to get investments made into their product, because it does not promote sustainable development, which can be very damaging later down the road. In fact there are many investors that focus a lot on how 'green' a company is and therefore can withdraw their investment if they feel that the company is not doing so.

In your opinion, what is the weighting or percentage importance of economics to environmental gain? I believe that it is equally as important and should be considered on a 50/50 basis. What are your thoughts on this?
The environmental factors that affect the business are very big deal but I believe that the profitability of the business should be of more concern to business owners although the economic impact of a business should be given a big priority so that the business can continue to be in business.

This is a debate that has been on for a very long time now. I believe that the environment should not be so much affected by the activities of businesses.

The environment of which the business is located matters alot or the environmental factors matter alot in terms of sitting out a business. assuming you are to embark on production of a particular goods you most first of all consider the location of were to get necessary raw materials for the production of your goods.

Normally, the environmental gain should outweigh the economic impact. A business with a negative impact on the environment should not be considered. But in the real business world. The environmental gain comes first. It would normally outweigh the energy environmental impact provided you would make profit.

The environment has a huge impact on the business. The environment plays a key role in business if it is free from insecurity and has access to other infrastructures.

Well as a poultry owner the economy enjoys from me because I breed more food into the economy and the environment but the question is what am I enjoying from the government the answer is simple nothing.

I think I will go with your balance of 50-50. No matter the prospects of a business or investment, consideration should also be given to the possible environmental impacts or dangers it poses in the long run.

Well, The environmental factors to me, is one of the most important factors to be considered before setting out any business. This is because environmental factors plays a vital role in the sustainability of a business growth and development. Most especially the production company of a particular goods or commodity, the environment to which that goods is produced matters alot.

This is a very important topic there are some part in my country that are suffering as a result of environmental of the company yet the do not benefit from the company I feel that every investors or company should consider environment imoact before production or establishment

If you start thinking about environment from the start, you might not be able to make a lot of profits. But if you care about the environment more than the profits you are making, you can implement green and eco friendly strategies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds