Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a blogger, how much money do you earn in a month?

One of the biggest bloggers in my country known as Linda ikeji is making over 20,000 Dollars from her blog on monthly basis.
That's a huge revenue she is making from blogging, I know her very well, she's earning huge money via blogging. But I don't think majority of her revenue comes from Ads, their are other ways she's earning revenue on the blog.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's a huge revenue she is making from blogging, I know her very well, she's earning huge money via blogging. But I don't think majority of her revenue comes from Ads, their are other ways she's earning revenue on the blog.
Yeah, a lot of people know her very well because of how popular she's become in the blogging industry and making millions of dollars from her blog posts.

Yeah, a lot of people know her very well because of how popular she's become in the blogging industry and making millions of dollars from her blog posts.
Yes, she's a popular figure when it concerns blogging in the country. Even some African users online knows about the rich blogger 'Linda ikeji.

How much you should earn from your blog depends on how much effort you have applied in your blogging activities. If you are spending 8 hours on your blog, you need to earn full time income from your blog.

This is a direct and interesting question to ask. While going through some answers here I've come to the conclusion that a skilled and serious blogger can earn a lot from blogging on daily basis. I hope to try this out someday. Thanks y'all.

I do not have a blog I just created one blog but it's yet to fetch me money and I believe that it will soon generate money for me. Though, I can not predict how much I will earn par month. Therefore, I do not have accurate answer for this question you asked.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds