Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Article Spinning

IdeaGirl

Credits
Do you ever use article spinning software to create content? Does this type of software actually work? I've never done it because I'm pretty sure Google is able to detect articles that have been spun. Even if that wasn't the case I don't think I would do it anyways. I don't think visitors to a site want to read something they've probably seen somewhere else.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've known people who use it for SEO. It's a mixed bag. I'm sure there are good one's out there, but again you get what you pay more and I wouldn't rely on any free article spinning software.

I know this has been really popular over the past few years, but I think Google and other search engines have cracked down on a lot of this. They are sticklers for wanting original content. Even though some of these software programs are pretty good, they still can't beat something you write on your own.

I know this has been really popular over the past few years, but I think Google and other search engines have cracked down on a lot of this. They are sticklers for wanting original content. Even though some of these software programs are pretty good, they still can't beat something you write on your own.

That's what I was thinking too. If it's not original, Google may write it and has written it off as being spammy. Having original content is key!

That's what I was thinking too. If it's not original, Google may write it and has written it off as being spammy. Having original content is key!

It's better to be safe then try any shortcuts nowadays. The days of keyword stuffing and SEO tricks are over. And anyways shouldn't we be giving our audiences the best we can possibly give them? It not only benefits them in the way of great information, but us as well with increased traffic and fans that are starving for what we have to give them. That spells dollar signs to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds