Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you worried that any currency will become obsolete?

This is the reason you need to make good research on the currency you are investing on and it is more important to invest in top currencies than just any currency

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard stories about many countries that gave up on their currency and decided to adopt another country currency, a good example is the east African country called Zimbabwe , they gave up on their currency called the Zimbabwe dollar.
Yes, I heard the Zimbabwean Dollars is the most poorest money here in Africa. You can eat enough with their 100,000 Zimbabwean Dollars. It's so devaluating even our own Naira.

No, i am not worried that any currency will become obsolete. Although i've heard a lot of stories where people print out fake money, these days banks and business owners have a way of checking out for fake money.

I do not think fiat currency will become obsolete. Fiat currency is backed by government, and people trust their governments. The value of fiat currency in your country goes up and down according to economic performance.

As in, certain foreign currencies that one day may not be worth the paper they're printed on. I know some countries had currency that was worth something, but then after a change of currency, became obsolete. I don't remember what country it was, but I think it was one that ended up changing to a different currency, and the currency they made was rendered useless.

I heard some people scam people with the fake currency, they trade it in thinking they get a lot and in return they lose tons of money.

Do you think any other currency can face a similar issue?
I am not worried about any currency becoming obsolete, i am worried about the fluctuations in the value over time.
These scam with currencies seems to be happening a lot recently, and i do not think it is happening just with one currency.

Of course and that's a great fear for me especially once governments begin to create their own digital currencies and ban the use of other currencies in thier nations so we keep using theirs.
Let's just watch and see how it goes.

It won't be a surprise if there are some crypto currency which would become obsolete but in general it will be quite impossible for the crypto currency market to crash totally.

The fact that Currency serves as a medium of exchange means that it can never be obsolete.
The only way it would be obsolete is when there is no buying and selling.
Recently some countries introduced the e-version of their currently

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds