Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any foreign currency making a comeback?

Well , with current states in various major economy of the world where some are currently going through series of inflation you can truly predict which might skyrocket soon. You can still buy currency like USD with the Russian currency.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, one coin in my opinion that bounced back was the Euro - it really took a major hit as Europe was one of the major continents affected if not the most affected.
But they've taken a recovery since then.
The euro also has a good comeback too and stood a really good chance against the dollar, the Australian dollar also have a good comeback and is still running strong till date.

Many investors have now finished investing in currencies and are jumping into the gold, silver and cryptocurrency exchange businesses. The best you can do is to follow the recent trend of making money with

U thing it all depends on the country you come from, there are so many good currencies that I can invest on and make a good amount of money, I the that the best currency to invest oo now is USD, it is a fast-growing currency and it is used worldwide

China and Germany are two of the countries that have released reports that the economy is doing very well after removal of restrictions concerned with a pandemic. I believe that it is going to be a good time to invest.

I don't know of any currency that is making a comeback in the Forex. This is because most of the currencies in the forex market depend on the technical analysis and some majorly depends on the fundamental analysis

The Canadian dollars is one. It has been on the low side for the past few months against the dollar, but it will surely bounce back before the last quarter of the year.
The recent protest in Canada was actually one of the reasons that made its currency to become weak. I usually see this as a minor problem compared to the so much potential that the country has so it is going to go back up again.

We are in a risk of trend currently.
The dollar keeps rising while other currencies are on their drop .
I would not suggest any other currency apart from the US dollar.
Untill we see that the technicals and fundamentals dictate otherwise

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds