Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you worried Covid could make a comeback?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are you worried that Covid could make a comeback anytime soon? I really don't see it coming back, especially now that the vaccine is out and it looks like the infection rates have dropped a ton. Most places I go to now say masks are optional. I did wear my mask for a while longer but stopped a bit ago.

I think if Covid does come back, we're more equipped to deal with it, so it shouldn't survive nearly as long.

Advertisement Placeholder
Are you worried that Covid could make a comeback anytime soon? I really don't see it coming back, especially now that the vaccine is out and it looks like the infection rates have dropped a ton. Most places I go to now say masks are optional. I did wear my mask for a while longer but stopped a bit ago.

I think if Covid does come back, we're more equipped to deal with it, so it shouldn't survive nearly as long.
There’s always the possibility of a new strain, just enough for the world to go wild again.
There are some restaurants around where we live that still follow strict guidelines.. wearing masks, not allowing you to eat inside the restaurant, and making you pick up your order from behind a big table, blocking off the whole entrance.

COVID is just like a normal flu now. It's not going to leave us permanently from everything we have seen in the past few years. What you need to do is get yourself all your vaccination and treat COVID whenever you catch it.

Coronavirus is something that is no longer going to leave us today because it has evolved into a normal sickness that we can easily catch like we used to get infected and get medical help. The good thing is that we have vaccines now to use and treat the virus. It is not something that scares people to death whenever they are exposed to the virus.

Probably not to the level it was while it was a pandemic. It will probably be "another flu" where you get yearly flu/covid shots to resist both of them.

COVID is just like a normal flu now. It's not going to leave us permanently from everything we have seen in the past few years. What you need to do is get yourself all your vaccination and treat COVID whenever you catch it.

I am pretty sure that everyone is now coming to the realisation that covid is not as deadly as it was made to look. Personally, I felt that those who died from covid that year died as a result of panic that they experienced from catching the flu.

I am pretty sure that everyone is now coming to the realisation that covid is not as deadly as it was made to look. Personally, I felt that those who died from covid that year died as a result of panic that they experienced from catching the flu.

Medicine was what made is possible. The fear was lit like a dynamite when there was no vaccine or any known treatment. After CDC and other medical bodies developed the vaccine, the fear of COVID dipped.

Viruses get weaker as they adapt because they rely on their host to stay alive. This is why people that get covid now feel like a standard cold instead of a severe flu. So no, it won't make a comeback.

I am no longer worried about Covid, even though Covid is still a thing and once in a while people are dying due to Covid, I believe Covid has been contained. However, I am worried about new outbreaks. If you look into the history of diseases, you will see every 10-20 years a new disease is coming up.

I am no longer worried about Covid, even though Covid is still a thing and once in a while people are dying due to Covid, I believe Covid has been contained. However, I am worried about new outbreaks. If you look into the history of diseases, you will see every 10-20 years a new disease is coming up.

Yes, COVID have been contained successfully. If it wasn't, the world will still be in lockdown in a partial way but everything about life have been returned to normal since the COVID vaccines was produced.

No, currently I'm not worried about COVID or that it's going to make a comeback, since in reality, people take this disease as just another flu, there are problems in the world much bigger than COVID today and to be more worried about.

No, currently I'm not worried about COVID or that it's going to make a comeback, since in reality, people take this disease as just another flu, there are problems in the world much bigger than COVID today and to be more worried about.

The good thing is that there is a very strong medical backup to counter whatever COVID is going to throw at the world right now. It is not like when the pandemic struck in 2019 that nobody was prepared for it. So, right now I don't think anyone is even worried about the virus too much.

The good thing is that there is a very strong medical backup to counter whatever COVID is going to throw at the world right now. It is not like when the pandemic struck in 2019 that nobody was prepared for it. So, right now I don't think anyone is even worried about the virus too much.
Yes, I have even heard that pharmaceutical companies are already preparing for a new virus, because as I understand it, they are already investigating a disease that does not yet exist or is not public, called disease "x" You just have to look for a little information about it. and you will be surprised.

Yes, I have even heard that pharmaceutical companies are already preparing for a new virus, because as I understand it, they are already investigating a disease that does not yet exist or is not public, called disease "x" You just have to look for a little information about it. and you will be surprised.

Disease "X"? Elon Musk is definitely going to be my prime suspect until it's proven he's not behind it... Don't mind me 😂.. I'm just kidding. I know that in science and lab, they usually label unknown bodies as project X or patient Zero if they are dealing with an infected host.

I will definitely look up information about the "Disease X".

Disease "X"? Elon Musk is definitely going to be my prime suspect until it's proven he's not behind it... Don't mind me .. I'm just kidding. I know that in science and lab, they usually label unknown bodies as project X or patient Zero if they are dealing with an infected host.😂

I will definitely look up information about the "Disease X".
Yes, I recently found out about this disease, and at first, I was a little skeptical, but the more I learned, the more strange everything seemed, and I also believe that it is Bill Gates who is financing the supposed research of disease "x".. .

Yes, I recently found out about this disease, and at first, I was a little skeptical, but the more I learned, the more strange everything seemed, and I also believe that it is Bill Gates who is financing the supposed research of disease "x".. .

There were rumors, as you stated in your last words. The rumour began, and some people believed it. Sometimes, I had that thought that it was all scam, and that was the reason I never felt it was right getting the vaccine then because it was all a fluke.

The things that I read in a report about this so-called disease X is very scary and if what they are saying is true, then we are definitely going to witness something that is going to be more deadly than the pandemic of coronavirus. I just hope that the medical teams of the word is ready to take on this challenge and fight it to the end.

War, Death, Hunger and Inflation are the main problems the world is facing which it doesn't seem like there is any answer for it from our government. COVID is no longer a big worry for anyone.

War, Death, Hunger and Inflation are the main problems the world is facing which it doesn't seem like there is any answer for it from our government. COVID is no longer a big worry for anyone.
Exactly, and well, I would also include corruption in this compendium of problems, since it is an evil that has been plaguing the world for as long as we can remember and there is no way to eradicate it, in some countries more than in others, but it is an evil that has already ruined too many countries.

Exactly, and well, I would also include corruption in this compendium of problems, since it is an evil that has been plaguing the world for as long as we can remember and there is no way to eradicate it, in some countries more than in others, but it is an evil that has already ruined too many countries.

Seriously, the same way corruption have dug a very strong foundation in our world today is the same way racism have dug a very strong foundation in the lives of the people all over the world today. These two things are a very serious problem that have been completely impossible for the world today to deal with it and it's causing a very serious problem all over the world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds