Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you using wireless or wired gaming controllers?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
Wired controllers was the first most gamers who started playing games years ago used to play their games. But with technology getting better, wireless controllers came out. The first I used it, I never went back to using wired controllers again.

Advertisement Placeholder
For a while I was using a wired controller after my official controller decided to give up on me and got really bad stick drift. The third party wired controllers were the ones that were more affordable for me at the time and so I stuck with those until I could afford another official controller. I am now back on with an official controller now after being able to purchase another one and I have to say, not having to worry about a wire is the best thing ever when gaming.

Do people still make use of wired controllers now? I have stopped using it for ages since the wireless connected controllers came out.

Do people still make use of wired controllers now? I have stopped using it for ages since the wireless connected controllers came out.
Yes, we still make use of wired console controllers. I still have mine and they are working very well.

But I also have the wireless controllers too. The wired one's are more like my back up controllers.

Those that have the wired console won't want to just drop it without having the money to buy a new one.
I have my wired controllers and also my wireless controllers. I would only not buy a new wired console controller should the one's that I have now damage in the future.

Haven't used a wireless controller since the days of the Wii. But then again I mostly game on laptop where I don't need to worry about the cable being too long or too short or whatever.

Similarly I'm in the wired mouse camp for much the same reason - and because I don't have to worry about keeping it charged, even if the AA batteries in a mouse give it a nice amount of solidity.

I'm mixed. I usually game as long as I want and during that time I'll need to charge either my headset or controller, so one of them is wired at that time. When the battery runs out, I'll charge the other. 😅 :ROFLMAO:
It's why wired controllers will never stop being relevant for some gamers because it's always a life saver when your wireless controllers decides to die on you unprepared.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds