Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are You Uncomfortable With Malaysia Airlines Now?

Advertisement Placeholder
I really hope that United States and Russia will not get into a war, as this can turn ugly. Both have nuclear weapons and both can cause damages to each other.

If I had to be honest, I am a bit paranoid that 2 malaysian airlines planes have been pinned down. Its good that my family and I are going on Qatar Airways and not on a malaysian plane.

I would be kind of paranoid too. I am really not comfortable with planes. There are many other vehicles that I prefer over plane.
I guess I would feel a little uncomfortable too because of these two unfortunate events but tons of planes are flying every single day and are perfectly fine.

I guess I would feel a little uncomfortable too because of these two unfortunate events but tons of planes are flying every single day and are perfectly fine.

Yes. As a matter of fact, many other Malaysia Airlines planes are still flying.

The rating for Malaysia Airlines is still quite high I believe.

Unfortunately for Malaysia airlines, it's going to take a while for them to gain back foreign interest. If they have a really good crew and safety record, I'm sure they can rebound faster in domestic flights. But the international community might need a little more time to be convinced.

It doesn't necessarily mean that the attacks are limited to just Malaysia Airlines. I would personally be worried if I was traveling east, beyond Germany. I'm staying over here in the west where it's safe. :p

It doesn't necessarily mean that the attacks are limited to just Malaysia Airlines. I would personally be worried if I was traveling east, beyond Germany. I'm staying over here in the west where it's safe. :p
I wouldn't say any place is a safe place. :p But as you said, if there is foul play in the earlier Malaysian incident, then there could be fear throughout the whole aviation industry.

Hopefully, we figure out what happened to MH370, and do everything possible to make flights safer.

I wouldn't say any place is a safe place. :p But as you said, if there is foul play in the earlier Malaysian incident, then there could be fear throughout the whole aviation industry.

Hopefully, we figure out what happened to MH370, and do everything possible to make flights safer.

Less chance of you know what in our side of the world though. Until they come over here. :p

But yes, everything needs to be done to ensure air travel remains as safe as possible.

Less chance of you know what in our side of the world though. Until they come over here. :p

But yes, everything needs to be done to ensure air travel remains as safe as possible.
Considering our side of the world has seen the worst of aviation disasters... :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds