Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are You Uncomfortable With Malaysia Airlines Now?

wasi90lk

Addicted member
Credits
Malaysia Airlines just lost 2 planes in the space of 5 months. They almost lost another plane a while ago. The question is, what is going on with Malaysia Airlines?

I am definitely not going to travel with Malaysia Airlines anytime soon.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't travel that much and I've never used or intended to use Malaysia Airlines in the first place. But yeah, if they're losing their planes this easily, I think that everyone should stay clear of 'em until they fix whatever issues they're having.

I actually texted my mother once I heard the plane that was shot down and I told her I won't be riding on Malaysia airlines anytime soon!

I wonder what is going on! And the fact that they never recovered the plane is odd

I traveled with Malaysia Airlines about 6 months ago and there were no problems. It is definitely really surprising that when I got back they had some severe disasters occur. My family definitely will not be boarding their planes for a while and I am sure other people are thinking the same.

I traveled with Malaysia Airlines about 6 months ago and there were no problems. It is definitely really surprising that when I got back they had some severe disasters occur. My family definitely will not be boarding their planes for a while and I am sure other people are thinking the same.
I would never use it anyways. I never leave the United States, so I always fly United or something similar.

I would never use it anyways. I never leave the United States, so I always fly United or something similar.
What if you want to travel to Asia in the future? I think Malaysia Airlines is one of the main airlines to use if you are going to Asia right?

What if you want to travel to Asia in the future? I think Malaysia Airlines is one of the main airlines to use if you are going to Asia right?
I won't travel to Asia unless if it is in my jet.

I would rather walk to Asia then to fly on Malaysia Airlines.

Another thing I realized is that a lot of people have to travel overseas for work. How do you think those businessmen or workmen are feeling if they have to use Malaysia Airlines for their job? I feel like they would be quite stressed!

Another thing I realized is that a lot of people have to travel overseas for work. How do you think those businessmen or workmen are feeling if they have to use Malaysia Airlines for their job? I feel like they would be quite stressed!

What I would do is I would tell my employer that I do not want to fly on Malaysia Airlines. If they deny and say you have too, fine,but if something happens, sue your employer.

I think Malaysia Airlines is going to lose a lot of customers due to recent incidents. 2014 is definitely a year Malaysia Airlines will love to forget.

This is definitely going to make the Ukraine problems an international concern. Honestly this sucks. What is going on with the world!?

North Korea and Russia are two very different nations. North Korea is all bark but no action; but Russia on the other hand can do significant damage.

I did not say that USA will go to war because of this tragedy. Rather, this incident can easily turn into a bigger conflict.

North Korea and Russia are two very different nations. North Korea is a nobody, but Russia is a superpower.

I did not say that USA will go to war because of this tragedy. Rather, this incident can easily turn into a bigger conflict.

Nope, you said World War.

World war is a type of war.

If Russia and USA fights, it will become a world war because their allies will get involved too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds