Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you taking buses and if so how often are you taking a bus?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
I take 2 buses every day when I come back home from school and the reason for it is because we moved from the school's city to another city, now the other city is not very far but yet it takes around 1 hour and an half to reach home. (The whole buses process drives, waiting, walking) I don't like buses but I got used to them so they don't really disturb me. But what about you are you taking a bus? And if so how often?

Advertisement Placeholder
I also use public transportation since I don't have my own car. I use it twice a day but not everday since I don't go out on a daily basis. I don't use buses only but other means of transportation also. If I manage to get I good job I will buy myself a new car to make my transpor easy for me.

I'm taking buses everytime I go somewhere because it's convenient and I don't have a vehicle, even a bike
if it's far away I may use the metro/ subway or even a train

Whether for long distance or a short distance, I usually take bus. Bus is very common mode of transportation in our country, and it is also comparatively cheaper. I frequently travel in a bus

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds