Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you self employed?

Definitely yes , i am self empliyed , i have two good business i am currently running at the moment , though they are both small business and they are doing well .

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a job and running a business the same time so i can say that i am partly self employed, and i can choose to quit my job at anytime and focus on my business

I am self-employed, yes. I chose to become self-employed because it was more beneficial to me being that I suffer from health issues and going out to work is somewhat of a problem for me. I currently suffer from fibromyalgia and acute migraines and so heading out to work away from home can be extremely difficult for me on certain days. Being self-employed means I can base my life around my health as well as also still be able to work.

I am self-employed, except for a brief period of time, I have been self employed for my entire career. I did not choose self employment over a job, it came to me naturally, when I started making full time income through self employment, I decided to focus more on self employment and never look for job opportunities.

being self-employed has its advantages. Firstly, having an online business allows me to have flexibility in my work schedule. I can choose when and where to work, which is quite liberating. Secondly, freelancing provides me with a diverse range of projects and clients, allowing me to enhance my skills and learn new things constantly. Lastly, trading experience has taught me valuable financial skills and the potential for financial growth

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds