Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you paying tax on your online earnings

We are not required to pay tax on our earnings online . It is just too small to be taxed except for those who buy and sells crypto or into the forex trading business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I pay a 1 percent tax on my adsense because it comes through bank payment and I can not skip this. When I receive payment through paypal or crypto I can skip paying taxes.

That is maybe their policy, no one can evade the tax law. And one percent is already money, but anyway you can earn more than that after paying the tax.

Our Ph government does not impose online earners to pay tax. Earning online is not that big to be taxable unless the trading business for the traders are mostly well-off.
Making money online is not something that the government should tax and I am glad that they did not do so

Since your online earnings go to a bank account, Value Added Tax would be deducted as VAT is deducted on all transactions.

Since your online earnings go to a bank account, Value Added Tax would be deducted as VAT is deducted on all transactions.
That is another point even when we feel like we have escaped from cryptocurrency tax and others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds