Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you more of a tea or coffee drinker?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Many people I speak to nearly are always bigger coffee drinkers than they are tea. I have always been a tea drinker myself not being able to drink coffee as I did not like the bitter taste it had even though I had tried to drink it made so many different ways.

Over the last few months, though I have realized that I can actually drink iced coffees and also frappes as well which means I can in a sense now drink coffee, and even though I do, I would still say I drink more tea than I do coffee.

Are you more of a tea or coffee drinker?

Advertisement Placeholder
I like tea a lot more due to the fact I pretty much drank it a lot as a kid and teenager. I've since cut back as an adult on it, and only have it once in a while. I can go a long time without drinking tea, honestly.

Drinking tea with Mario totally!

Happy Video Game GIF by Regal

But yes, I choose tea. I like the various kinds you can buy and try out.

I prefer tea over coffee any day. I don't *hate* coffee- I like cold brew if it has milk in it- but... Tea is way better. Especially mint.

I am more of an iced coffee drinker.
I don't like warm coffee or tea.

I like tea as well as coffee. I like Indian style tea, usually called chai, which is prepared by adding various spices. I like black coffee without sugar and cream.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds