Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money through video games?

I think this is an opportunity to make from video games. I have seen a lot of videos posted on youtube showing video games. A lot of people are doing this but I'm not sure if they are making enough money from it.
If they have a big number of audience then definitely they can make big amounts and I think they can have big audience because their niche is entertainment and people like it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Playing video game is a good way to make money online and it is one of the best ways at which you can try to make good amount of money on the internet. So many game enthusiast are smiling to the bank by playing video games to make money.
Playing video games is one of the best way which anyone can use to make money but it's not my type of online earning ways I don't play video games but I know some folks that are into it

If they have a big number of audience then definitely they can make big amounts and I think they can have big audience because their niche is entertainment and people like it.
True, the niche is entertainment but not many people will be using their time to watch videos games online. For me now, I can't do it, but I can't say for others. However, those video games videos I come across on youtube have good views.

True, the niche is entertainment but not many people will be using their time to watch videos games online. For me now, I can't do it, but I can't say for others. However, those video games videos I come across on youtube have good views.
Many people are watching videos related to games because it is entertainment for them and some are watching because they want to learn other gamers' strategies.

Playing video game is a good way to make money online and it is one of the best ways at which you can try to make good amount of money on the internet. So many game enthusiast are smiling to the bank by playing video games to make money.
It really does sound like a dream because playing video games is very fun, especially with friends. I do sometimes play video games, not as often as I would like, but still, making real money from it sounds really good. However, it's not easy at all. You need time, effort, equipment, and more. You also need to have a good sense of humor if you want to start. YouTube channel where you play games

I am an ardent patron of video games. But I don't know how to monetize that kind of passion. I heard people in the west make money from video games but I don't know how.

Absolutely no. I have not been making money through vedios games but I know some of my friends who are into it, they found it interesting and I have always been updated about it but I just haven't started yet.

I am an ardent patron of video games. But I don't know how to monetize that kind of passion. I heard people in the west make money from video games but I don't know how.
I think there are some platforms that reward you for playing game through their platform. They'll be rewarding you for each level you reach and you can withdraw it when you reach the withdrawal thresholds. Also you can be screen recording your game while playing and upload it to YouTube channel after you must have edit it.

I think there are some platforms that reward you for playing game through their platform. They'll be rewarding you for each level you reach and you can withdraw it when you reach the withdrawal thresholds. Also you can be screen recording your game while playing and upload it to YouTube channel after you must have edit it.
The first method looks kind of realistic. The second one is vagy and I can't comprehend how it works. People play tournaments in my place they to make money. But do you know any platform that pays to Play games?

Personally I am not a good fan of vedio games not because it's not good but because I most often lack the knowledge to play the games successful and that discouraged me alot.

I have tried playing games before though as a means of making money. I came across some games back then that claim you can convert the points you earn into crypto currency. They where legit but why i stopped playing them was the fact that the pay was extremely too small and the game was data consuming.

Actually I am not a fan of vedio games though it's one of the easiest ways to make money online and I believe there are alot of people who have utilize such chances due to their like for vedio games to make money.

I think this is an opportunity to make from video games. I have seen a lot of videos posted on youtube showing video games. A lot of people are doing this but I'm not sure if they are making enough money from it.
It is mostly for people who enjoy playing games and are knowledgeable about games. I used to be passionate about gaming but not anymore. I presently do not have time for that and that is why I lost interest.

Making money through video games is what I dreaded most. I'm not a fan of video games. It looks like time wasting venture. Before you could win, one is made to go through strenuous activities. There are levels you must reach before you could be paid.

Yes if you have big audience and peaple who supports you and enjoy what you do you will definetly make money you can also stream and make money this way

Yes if you have big audience and peaple who supports you and enjoy what you do you will definetly make money you can also stream and make money this way
You are right, this is why they say that content is the king. If you have attractive content then you will definitely have more audience which increases your chance of making money.

You are right, this is why they say that content is the king. If you have attractive content then you will definitely have more audience which increases your chance of making money.
In anything you do especially when you want to attract audience having a very good content is always the first thing you should be very much focused in. When you have good contents people will always stick to what you do.

I play a couple of play to earn games but I have not made any money from these games. I also play games that organize esports tournaments but never participated in these game tournaments.
I also play games but I don't really earn money from them sometimes I try these little games where you can earn money from but these never work for me I only play for fun most of the time

I play video games for fun and entertainment and never for the purpose of making money because if I should try and monetize my playing of video game, it is going to take away their enjoyment I have with playing games.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds