Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money through video games?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Playing video game is a good way to make money online and it is one of the best ways at which you can try to make good amount of money on the internet. So many game enthusiast are smiling to the bank by playing video games to make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well it can be a better and a simplest way for those who know how to play the games, but for those who are not good at playing games, will be very difficult for them to succeed as those involved.

Playing video game is a good way to make money online and it is one of the best ways at which you can try to make good amount of money on the internet. So many game enthusiast are smiling to the bank by playing video games to make money.
I'm not a gamer I don't even like playing games at all. So if I should start making money by playing games it will not be something that I actually enjoy doing.

I play a couple of play to earn games but I have not made any money from these games. I also play games that organize esports tournaments but never participated in these game tournaments.

Considering the fact that I am not a gamer, but I know of many people who made huge amount of money through game, mostly video games to be precise. They tend to upload there video games on different platforms and draw traffic.

I'm making money through video game which is Bitcoinpop. I am able to play games and get coins that can be received in crypto currency to my coinbase wallet. It only accept Bitcoin and ethereum wallet.

There was an app someone referred me to, it pays it highest players on a weekly basis, the top twenty five people gets a cash price with the top three getting thw lion share of thw prices

At the moment, no, but in the future I would love to do so due to the large market it has in the world, and the enormous opportunities it posses.

No, I'm not doing it, it's not really what I like, but I know people who are doing it, especially with streams on Twitch, although I think a good way to do it is also trying to participate in esports, but for this you must have too much skill in the game in question.

Playing video games and making money from playing it is really amazing. You can make money from playing video games by participating in video games tournament.
You can also open a YouTube channel to post your live video games.

I have never earned money from playing video games. But I know people who earn this way. It can be a great earning method since you are doing something fun to earn. You just need to be good at the video games you play.

I hear it's possible to make money from video games but I have not tried it. One of my friends, who is a game lover, tried it and told me it doesn't worth the stress as they money involve is not huge.

Playing video games is one of the ways to make money for those who love to play games online but personally I am not a game enthusiast and making money through this medium is really not in my plans.

I see many gamers on YouTube who are taking videos during the game play and post it on YouTube, this is one of the best ways that gamers make money with.

I see many gamers on YouTube who are taking videos during the game play and post it on YouTube, this is one of the best ways that gamers make money with.
This is another reasonable way to make money. Thete are also some people who will teach you how to play those games on their YouTube channel and they will make money when you watch.

I have personally not made money through video games but there are a lot of ways people use to do that on the internet. You can post your game play in a YouTube channel and you will get a lot of views. So many people are very much interested in it.

Personally I have not been making money through vedio games but I believe there are alot of people who are doing that even though it depends on the knowledge you have.

Not all vedio games can earned you income but unless you have knowledge, you can know.

No, i'm not making money online through video games. I've heard about making money by playing video games but since i don't know any legit apps or sites that pay to play games, i never tried it out.

You can start your own gaming podcast, monetize it, and post game reviews, walkthroughs, and commentary on the newest gaming news on your YouTube account. Become a video game journalist to earn money off of your passion of playing video games.

I think this is an opportunity to make from video games. I have seen a lot of videos posted on youtube showing video games. A lot of people are doing this but I'm not sure if they are making enough money from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds