Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money from YouTube, how do you do it?

I am not making money on YouTube. They do this through creating videos that make them earn. But I have read and watched about people who make so much money there.

Advertisement Placeholder
YouTube is one of the platform where you can make respectable amount of money when you work online. There are tips and tricks at which you can use to achieve this feat. There are YouTubers who are making up to $500 in a day. Share your opinion.

I do plan to create a YouTube channel. However, it would be a far much better idea to create useful content rather than creating a kind of content which may seem boring. This is a very important factor that we must consider. Right now, I have no ideas about what kind of channel I must create. I was thinking about creating a multi-niche channel that covers money making, place exploration, reviewing products, etc.

No, I am not making money from YouTube presently. I know YouTube is a great way of making money online and a lot of people have benefited from it. I have a YouTube channel and I am thinking of making money off it soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds