Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money from YouTube, how do you do it?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
YouTube is one of the platform where you can make respectable amount of money when you work online. There are tips and tricks at which you can use to achieve this feat. There are YouTubers who are making up to $500 in a day. Share your opinion.

Advertisement Placeholder
No, i'm not making money on YouTube. I've heard that YouTube is a really good way to earn money and that one has to gain a lot of traffic on one's YouTube channel to earn on YouTube.

Today, YouTube is one of the best sources where many people are making big amounts but you need to create value and share high quality and unique content with your audience.

I currently have two YouTube channels that I want to monetize before the end of this year. I have not really started creating a lot of videos yet but I am planning how to do it. Of course making money from YouTube is a big possibility.

YouTube is one of the platform where you can make respectable amount of money when you work online. There are tips and tricks at which you can use to achieve this feat. There are YouTubers who are making up to $500 in a day. Share your opinion.
Yes, YouTube is a very good platform to make some really good cash, but you need to create very good content if you want to also earn. There are many content creators on YouTube, so there's a lot of competition there. For this reason, I don't earn anything from YouTube, but if you have skills, you can definitely even make full-time income on this platform

For me I am not making money on YouTube, but there are some people who are making good money on these platform, because I know YouTube is a very good platform to make good cash when you have good content.

I have never for once make money on YouTube it's not a place which you can make money I know that the only way which you can make money on YouTube it's either you run affiliate marketing on you promote an item which can bring you money after sale

For a little monthly price, you can provide your subscribers with special benefits and material. You can market items like t-shirts, hats, and other accessories that are associated with your brand or channel. You can advertise goods or services in your videos and get paid a commission for each purchase made through your exclusive link.

I am not making money on YouTube. But I have read and watched about people who make so much money there. They do this through creating videos that make them earn. Especially those videos about everyday news and comedy, those earn so well because they are attractive to people.

I have always wanted to make money on YouTube but I don't know how to go about it. I do not make money on it at the moment but I am still working towards earning from it.

I do not make a lot of money from youtube but I do manage to make some money. I mostly make money from adsense. My channels are small so I do not have sponsors.

i plan on making money with youtube this year, so i have given myself a six months time frame to get my channel to monetization, though it is not an easy journey but it is possible.

Content creators are making much money from youtube these days. I like to create a youtube channel but I still don't make decisions on niche I can create videos on. To grow your channel faster on youtube, you need to have a niche, that people will know you for.

YouTube even has a video where you learn how to monetize your account and this will give clear answer. There's step-by-step features to make your channel active for money. You need quality contents that help to get subscribers, viewers and likes. Marketing your YouTube channel is not a bad idea as well.

YouTube even has a video where you learn how to monetize your account and this will give clear answer. There's step-by-step features to make your channel active for money. You need quality contents that help to get subscribers, viewers and likes. Marketing your YouTube channel is not a bad idea as well.
Yeah, if you want to monetize faster you need to promote your YouTube channel. There are people who spend money to get subscribers and I think that is also a good idea you can use to monetize it on the long run.

Yeah, if you want to monetize faster you need to promote your YouTube channel. There are people who spend money to get subscribers and I think that is also a good idea you can use to monetize it on the long run.
I agree with you. YouTube needs one to be so good at promotion. You won't earn well if you don't have subscribers, likes and views. So one has to go out of their way to get them. It takes more that just posting videos in YouTube to earn.

Actually I am not personally making money from the You tube platform, but I know of people who have been good at. They try to make income from posting vedios, educational tutorials and also given assistance to those who wants to be successful in their online business trading.

I agree with you. YouTube needs one to be so good at promotion. You won't earn well if you don't have subscribers, likes and views. So one has to go out of their way to get them. It takes more that just posting videos in YouTube to earn.
Yeah, I had a mentor who monetized his YouTube channel under 1 month and two weeks. I have learnt the strategy he used and I hope to use that strategy when I fully start making contents on my YouTube channel.

Actually I believe there are different ways to which people can make alot of income from the You tube channel even though I have not personally engaged myself into it.

There are people who make money from the numbers of followers they have on their pages.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds