Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money from Facebook reels?

I don't really understand what Facebook feels is all about but am sure of the various ways through people make good money on Facebook.

Alot of business companies and individuals have been using the platform for the advertisement and promotion of their products online.
Those short videos you see on Facebook what we call Facebook reels. They have higher chances of getting more audience when you post them on Facebook just like YouTube shorts. I think if you use Facebook constantly you will know about it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I have not make money through Facebook reel, but I know people make money on Facebook platform, because we know is big platform where many people used to advertise their product, and also earn money.

Recently, I have seen many people uploading short in facebook reel. I think facebook now pay people for uploading short video on reel. But before you can get paid from facebook, your content must be approve for monetization.

I have read a lot about Facebook reels but I have never tried it. I know people make money well from them. You need a good number of followers and friends. Then choose a niche and create attractive content in order to earn.

A bonus is available to eligible Facebook creators whose Reels receive at least 1,000 views during a 30-day window. Facebook has launched a service that enables creators to get paid based on how many organic Reel views they receive.

No, i'm not making money from Facebook reels. I feel it's kind of difficult to make money on Facebook reels and i haven't seen any one who has made money from Facebook reels.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds