Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money from Facebook reels?

Yes, that's how you can earn money, but so you think Facebook do pay people for posting videos? Maybe for the views they get? Because I've seen a lot of video's on YouTube.
Well I know of that too but it only works when you have a lot of likes and comments on your Facebook page. That you will be granted such task on Facebook.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I know of that too but it only works when you have a lot of likes and comments on your Facebook page. That you will be granted such task on Facebook.
That's sounds good, but do you think they earn a considerable amount of money there? You it's all about earning money, if you know the right contents to post you can earn money.

Facebook Reels is a very good platform where people explored to make money by producing short videos. Interestingly, this platform has gained traction within a short period of time.

Facebook Reels is a very good platform where people explored to make money by producing short videos. Interestingly, this platform has gained traction within a short period of time.
Interestingly people who have enough experience on Facebook reels are able generate enough income for themselves which is commendable and a good way to explore.

Y
Yes, that's how you can earn money, but so you think Facebook do pay people for posting videos? Maybe for the views they get? Because I've seen a lot of video's on YouTube.
You need to have a lot of social media followers before you can earn money from Facebook reel's, if you don't have money I don't think you can earn money.

Reels are a great way for companies and creators to monetize on social media, but in order to be successful, they need to have a sizable audience and a steady interaction. Facebook Reels has become a great platform to monetize content and make money. Share your thought.
Facebook is a best way to make money online The way people are earning money by uploading their videos through Tiktok, if you do this for your create Reels through Facebook and upload videos of it, because of which you can also earn a considerable amount.

Actually I don't really know much about Facebook reel but I believe alot of people are making alot of money using the Facebook platforms for the promotion and advertisement of their business online.

I am not yet making money from Facebook reels, as I am still learning how it is done and I don't want to hurry into something that I might get burned on the long run

I am not yet making money from Facebook reels, as I am still learning how it is done and I don't want to hurry into something that I might get burned on the long run
Facebook real has become so popular and people are making big amount of money from it, especially those who are comedians and people who can produce prank videos.

Currently i am not making money from facebook reel, i have heard about this method before, where you get paid for posting on Facebook reels. But i believe to be able to achieve this, you would need to have a certain amount of traffic first.
Yes, you need good amount of followers and also a lot of views on your videos if you want to make money from Facebook reels. Facebook is one of the platforms people use to make some good amount of money for themselves presently.

Yes, you need good amount of followers and also a lot of views on your videos if you want to make money from Facebook reels. Facebook is one of the platforms people use to make some good amount of money for themselves presently.
To make money on Facebook reels, you will need huge amount of followers and your videos should record huge visit and views because that is what will bring in the money.

To make money on Facebook reels, you will need huge amount of followers and your videos should record huge visit and views because that is what will bring in the money.
Yeah, you need good number of followers before you can be monetized on Facebook. I think it is about 10,000 followers before you will qualify for monetization. You also need a lot of engagement on your page.

I've not started making money from Facebook reels but I know that it is a very good way to make money. There are lot of people who use Facebook reels to create wealth for themself.

I am planning on creating video contents soon and I think Facebook reels is one of the platforms to use. Majorly, I'll be using YouTube but I will also make use of Facebook in order to boost my income.

No, I have not made money from Facebook reels before. I think it requires having a big audience and your contents need to be unique. You also need to keep posting contents regularly.

Making money from Facebook comes in different ways depending on how you used the platform.

Some people used it for the promotion of their business through advertisement and that gave them.income if the business is been patronize well.

Facebook reels have become an amazing way to make money online. Most of those guys that do those reels advertise for brands in their reels and get paid.

I don't really understand what Facebook feels is all about but am sure of the various ways through people make good money on Facebook.

Alot of business companies and individuals have been using the platform for the advertisement and promotion of their products online.

On Facebook. I only make money through this medium when I was doing affiliate marketing where I use to promote my blog s on that social media for traffic so I make money each time I generate a sale,but it's been long I promote any of my services there but there are alot of tricks we can earn from Facebook

Actually Facebook reels sounds new to me but I have been making so income from the Facebook through the advertisement and promotion of my business online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds