Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money from Facebook reels?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Reels are a great way for companies and creators to monetize on social media, but in order to be successful, they need to have a sizable audience and a steady interaction. Facebook Reels has become a great platform to monetize content and make money. Share your thought.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I personally I have never earn any money from Facebook reel but I know of people who do advertise there businesses on Facebook reel and share it to others social media platforms.

I think when it comes to monetizing social media platforms, the Facebook is the worst, you hardly see someone making considerable amount of money on Facebook.

I haven't really utilized Reels all that much. But I know that's the future of where content is going, short form content that is. Whether it be TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and even YouTube. As well, you can put all this short form content on all of these sites, expanding the chances of your content being viewed by more people.

Reels are a great way for companies and creators to monetize on social media, but in order to be successful, they need to have a sizable audience and a steady interaction. Facebook Reels has become a great platform to monetize content and make money. Share your thought.
I am not making money from Facebook reels. I would have loved to do so but it will be quite hard to get to the limit so I will rather do something else for now. Well, people make money from it.

I am not making money from Facebook reels. I would have loved to do so but it will be quite hard to get to the limit so I will rather do something else for now. Well, people make money from it.
The major reason why most of the people do not I want to join Facebook reelals is because the requirement before you can get into the reward partnership is quite high.

The major reason why most of the people do not I want to join Facebook reelals is because the requirement before you can get into the reward partnership is quite high.
Setting a requirement for me to meet before I begin to make money is one of the fastest ways that I can runaway from something. I so much dislike anything that has to do with a high requirement.

Well not at all, as a matter of fact apart from Whatsapp and twitter I don't spend my time on social media platforms like Facebook, but I've seen a lot of people earning money from it.

I'm not making money from Facebook Reels but I have intentions of doing it because it is a very good way to make reasonable money on the internet because too many people are exploring these myareas to make money.

Well you can earn money online on Facebook by posting contents, but just know it, you need to have a good number of followers before you can be able to earn money.

Well, I am yet to make money through Reels, however, I have tried other video platforms and made money from regular videos as well as short videos. I am thinking to become active on Reels as well

Facebook reels get more likes than normal videos and pictures but you must post a good reel that will catch attention. Also you need regular short reals that can persuade to watch many times.

I haven't make used of the Facebook reels for any source of income generation even though I haven't heard much about it from people.
It might have worked for some and failed some who expected better returns from it.

I have not made money on Facebook reels yet because I am not yet a video creator. I am planning to start a vlog very soon and I think Facebook reels is one of the places I would make use of.

Currently i am not making money from facebook reel, i have heard about this method before, where you get paid for posting on Facebook reels. But i believe to be able to achieve this, you would need to have a certain amount of traffic first.

I'm not making money from Facebook Reels but I have intentions of doing it because it is a very good way to make reasonable money on the internet because too many people are exploring these myareas to make money.
It is very good that you have intentions of making money from Facebook reels because it is one of those platforms that people explore to make money for themselves.

Well it was then that I know that there are specific platforms that will link you to Facebook tasks in order to earn money if you complete the task on a Facebook platform.

Well it was then that I know that there are specific platforms that will link you to Facebook tasks in order to earn money if you complete the task on a Facebook platform.
Well if you know how to use Facebook you can earn a considerable amount of money with it, but most people don't really earn money on Facebook.

Well if you know how to use Facebook you can earn a considerable amount of money with it, but most people don't really earn money on Facebook.
Yes like the way it said earlier, it might be from a forum that you have to complete a specific tasks on Facebook and you can earn a specific amount. That is how most people earn there money from Facebook.

Yes like the way it said earlier, it might be from a forum that you have to complete a specific tasks on Facebook and you can earn a specific amount. That is how most people earn there money from Facebook.
Yes, that's how you can earn money, but so you think Facebook do pay people for posting videos? Maybe for the views they get? Because I've seen a lot of video's on YouTube.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds