Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Are you looking forward to the game awards 2022?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
The Game Awards 2022 is slowly creeping up on us and with only 3 days to go, it's very much close now. Something I always say when the Game Awards is close is that we are definitely near Christmas as they do it so close to Christmas, and it is always something to look forward to at this time of year.

Are you looking forward to the Game Awards 2022? What are you hoping to see during the game awards this year? Any particular announcements?

Advertisement Placeholder
I expected Elden Ring to win the best game award for 2022 and it ended up winning it. God of War Ragnarok did very well too but Elden Ring was better.

I expected Elden Ring to win the best game award for 2022 and it ended up winning it. God of War Ragnarok did very well too but Elden Ring was better.
At one point, I thought that God of
War Ragnarok was going to beat Elden Ring to the award because of how the voting took shape in the beginning. It all proved that it was because God of War Ragnarok came out quite not too long before the award night.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds