Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Are you in a relationship now?

Credits
Relationship can be very beautiful and lovely if you are lucky enough to find the right person that is going to respect you and be very loyal to you. It is when you make the mistake of going into relationship with a wrong person that your life is going to be made a living hell.

What do you look out for whenever you're willing to go into a new relationship?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've been in a relationship for over a year. We struggle some, but I tend to think it's because our external circumstances are still a struggle, not really anything wrong with us.

As for what I look for, an absence of abusive tendencies, a willingness to hug and touch, and someone who is willing to help and solve problems. I look for trustworthiness and ability to keep a confidence. All of those are essential.

I'm married and our anniversary will be on November 3rd, so it will be three years now! We have been together since 2018.

Last edited:
I'm not ready for relationship right now. I used to be in a relationship last 3 years ago but it didn't end well. I'm taking my time before getting into another relationship.

I am not in a relationship at the moment. To be honest, I like being single right now.

I am not in a relationship at the moment. To be honest, I like being single right now.
A lot of people are not lucky with relationship and this is a very big discouragement when it comes to having interest in going into another relationship because of the bad experience.

I am in a relationship and I am happy with the person I am with. Well, we are not the perfect couple and sometimes we pick up a fight, sometimes we don't even speak for days, and yet we are happy in relationship.

I am in a relationship and I am happy with the person I am with. Well, we are not the perfect couple and sometimes we pick up a fight, sometimes we don't even speak for days, and yet we are happy in relationship.
Finding the right partner is what is going to make you to enjoy your relationship very well because the person is always going to be very understandable and will always tolerate what you will do.

Yes and no. I'm in a relationship but it's complicated. The complication is making me want to end things but I'm just confused.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds