Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you debt free?

Credits
One of my long life dream in this world is for me to be debt free. This is one of the biggest reasons why I have to work my ass off all the time in order to make more money to take care of all my responsibilities and pay off all my debt.

How far are coming up with paying off your debt for those that are not yet debt free?

Advertisement Placeholder
As much as I would like to say that I am debt free, unfortunately, I am not. When I was in the toxic relationship I was in, the person I was with used my name to get things like loans or buy not pay later items without my consent or my knowledge. It wasn't until he left that I started finding out just how much he had got in my name. Most of them have now been written off which I am very happy about but I still have at least one that I am hoping will get written off soon.

We have our mortgage paid off, but that's only because we inherited some money and investments when my mother-in-law passed away. That was helpful in paying things off. We still have a car loan but it's almost paid off, so it's not a big burden on us. The other vehicle is paid off since we've had it for a while now.

One of my long life dream in this world is for me to be debt free. This is one of the biggest reasons why I have to work my ass off all the time in order to make more money to take care of all my responsibilities and pay off all my debt.

How far are coming up with paying off your debt for those that are not yet debt free?
😄Umm, the predominant financial system we all adhere to—is debt based.

Yeah i know how ironic that may seem, though it's what it is.

Unlike the oldskool gold backed currency systems usurped by the corporate empire, what we have now establishes a value retention of a $ as not being equated to something of tangible value—but of non-tangible non-value implied debt.

Basically every $ earned, is the same as accumulating debt tokens in exchange for one's own real-world value generation potential via tacit consent granted via contractual acquiescence.

Yeah i get how confusing this is.
It's designed this way specifically so we—the general corporate slave class—are kept ignorant.

Think about this; say you have 1 meelion physical dollar's piled up in a safe.

After say, 10years,...will that 1mil pile of cash still retain the exact same value associated with it 10years prior?

Additionally, do you own that physical cash?

😂Our fiat currency is in reality nothing but fancy monopoly money.

Gold backed currency was an exchange token equated with real-world tangible value.

Fiat debt "backed" currency has absolutely no real-world tangible value beyond whatever arbitrarily defined "value" bestowed upon it by unscrupulous corporate minions.

What effect upon the implied value representation of that hypothetical $1mil pile of cash if—for example— one day the corporate banksters suddenly declared total transition to a fictitious (*& equally valueless) carbon "debt" based non-physical digital "currency" and so effectively relegating fiat currency to obsolescence.

The effect on that $1mil cash pile would be very similar to what occurred to the formerly known Rhodesian currency subsequent to mass murdering Mugabe's globalist backed communist usurpation.

The tiny Rhodesian nation's currency was almost 1:1 on par with the 1960—70s USD,...but after the 1979 communist takeover and govt backed genocide of the former vibrant nations economic core–the farmers– very rapidly this newly renamed Zimbabwean currency practically lost all implied value retention.

😐At one point, a basic loaf of bread required a wheelbarrow piled with essentially monopoly money.

We are debt free but we are also older than many. I grew up learning to pay with cash & not rely on credit cards. It’s a system that has worked! While we splurge & treat ourselves on occasion, that’s what it is, on occasion & we make it worth our while :)

We learned early on as well to pay off those credit card bills as soon as we got them! We had friends who were shocked at the high interest rate when they had to carry balances over and we didn't want to get caught up in that mess.

We learned early on as well to pay off those credit card bills as soon as we got them! We had friends who were shocked at the high interest rate when they had to carry balances over and we didn't want to get caught up in that mess.
We've had friends who had that too. People didn't realize how much more they'd have to pay for something!
What happens when people die and debts are never paid? What do they do? That's an interesting topic.
If it's a spouse, it can go to them. Sometimes it can be passed down to the kids.

I too being motivated by the same motive that I must make money at all costs to avoid bad debts and meet my debt free dream.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds