Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm an omni-vert because I can choose to be an introvert or an extrovert at will depending on what I feel is ideal at the moment .

I am an introvert since my birth and there are times when I don't even like to talk to people even though I know them well or I have a fear that they will insult me, on the other hand, there are times when I am extrovert but that happens rarely and only when I am surrounded by my childhood friends or relatives who are at good terms with us.

I'm just in between the two. I don't like staying too much with people, sometimes i will just want to stay alone to get some things done but i also don't like staying alone for long

I'm an introvert. I even cancel meeting with friends cos I get so worked up thinking about how I'd leave home to see them. I'll just make an excuse or something that'd prevent me from going

Being an extrovert is definitely better in my opinion. I wonder how introverts enjoy themselves when they hardly get out from their shells or even get into any outdoor activities.

I wonder how introverts enjoy themselves when they hardly get out from their shells or even get into any outdoor activities.
A lot of people prefer solitude. It allows you to stick with your hobbies which can create a kind of adrenaline rush for introverts while extroverts get that adrenaline rush mainly from talking to others. I know if I talk too much throughout the day to people I don't know well it makes me kind of drained of energy later on.

Being an extrovert is definitely better in my opinion. I wonder how introverts enjoy themselves when they hardly get out from their shells or even get into any outdoor activities.
I wouldn't say outdoor activities has to do with it as either side may spend a lot of time outdoor for different reasons, but you are spot on about needing to get out of our shells more often!

I am super introverted and 9/10 times will choose to stay in and work than go out. That's why it's important to put ourselves in positions like cashier at work, or being occasionally ok with our extrovert friends dragging us out the door. 🤣

I'm an introvert. I'll socialize with maybe one or two people at work, but most of the time I keep to myself. I've had bad experiences with people and I'm not very trusting. When I get home, I like staying home despite maybe wanting to hit up a drive thru and get something to eat.

I'm an introvert. I don't like being around many people. I prefer to be with family than make new friends and hang around in big groups. If I've got no reason to go out, I'll just stay home and do my own thing.

Pretty much an extrovert around my immediate family and best friends and an introvert around everyone else. I don’t always feel very comfortable talking with people unless I get to know them well and I trust them.
Me too, I used to be an extrovert prior to COVID though only because I was more used to RL social aspects as I’d meet friends every couple of weeks . Also depends on the environment - I have sensory issues when it comes to crowds

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds