Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Are you addicted to a particular game?

Advertisement Placeholder
At the moment I would definitely have to say that Fortnite has become somewhat of an addiction for me, with the new chapter and the new season today as well I am finding that I am more addicted to it with all the new stuff they have brought with it. I find that if I start to get burned out on a game that I am addicted to I take a break for a little while and play another game or find something else to do and come back to it a little later. I got like that on their last season. I played so much of it through the Halloween update that I got somewhat burned out on it but taking that break and coming back really helped.

It's Call of Duty game's that I'm much more addicted to playing than any other video games. I love shooting game's genre more than any other kind of games.

I'm addicted to play the God of War video game's series. I have played every one of the game's releases. I even had to pre order God of War Ragnarok which was officially released on 9th November last year 2022. I have been enjoying playing it every day since.

I'm addicted to play the God of War video game's series. I have played every one of the game's releases. I even had to pre order God of War Ragnarok which was officially released on 9th November last year 2022. I have been enjoying playing it every day since.

I've heard so much about the God of War Ragnarok and it is something that I need to act on. I have been enjoying playing Elden Ring for a while now and it is a game that I look forward to playing this year too.

I've heard so much about the God of War Ragnarok and it is something that I need to act on. I have been enjoying playing Elden Ring for a while now and it is a game that I look forward to playing this year too.
It's sad that Elden Ring ended up beating God of War Ragnarok for the best game award for 2022 video games. You should play the game if you enjoy playing action adventure games.

Red Dead Redemption 2 and The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt are the two video games that I'm very keen to play all the time. I'm addicted to them.

I'm also addicted to playing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds