Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Are you a quitter?

Credits
Personally, I believe that quitting in some things is part of the process. Although, I know very well that there are some people who find it very difficult to quit at anything they have started in life. Are you that sort of individual or have you pushed some things to an extent where you say no more and quit...?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am someone that even though I think quitting would be a good idea sometimes, I never do it and I always try and push myself through and continue. I feel sometimes you can have bad days where you feel like nothing is going right or projects that you are working on aren't going the way you'd like and you can feel like you want to give up. Not someone who quits though, I take a step back, take a breather and come back the next day.

I find it difficult giving up in certain circumstances. I would always want to fight till the finishing line. This is how I have been able to achieve greatness in various aspects of life.

Not at all.
If I want to quit on something, I won't. I'll push myself to complete it.

I am going to be very honest about not going to kill myself over trying to succeed in something which it is evidently clear that I will not be able to do so. If I happen to find myself a situation, I will gladly quit and move on with my life.

I wouldn't consider myself being a quitter because I ensure to evaluate anything I want to do before going into it. If after my evaluation I wasn't convinced I can do, I'll walk away.

I'm not a quitter. I have never left anything I started unfinished. In fact, I take pride in completing anything I do. Quitting isn't in my dictionary.

Personally, I believe that quitting in some things is part of the process. Although, I know very well that there are some people who find it very difficult to quit at anything they have started in life. Are you that sort of individual or have you pushed some things to an extent where you say no more and quit...?
Quitting is not something I know how to do because I will always be ashamed of myself for starting something and ended up not completing it. This is the reason why I will do everything possible to make sure that I finish whatever I've started.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds